Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

Hey out there, it's all right? 
we heard wuarantine spread on a lot of place, ping someting and tell us all our friends are safe!

I cannot speak for anyone else here. But where I live it is pretty scary. Many in my country don't take this seriously and think its a joke or it won't effect them. Because of that they are breaking quarantine and still visiting each other and having parties. But myself and my family are safe and can stay in quarantine for a long time if we need to.

I'm glad to see that you and the lovely Marla are staying safe and healthy. 

6 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I cannot speak for anyone else here. But where I live it is pretty scary. Many in my country don't take this seriously and think its a joke or it won't effect them. Because of that they are breaking quarantine and still visiting each other and having parties. But myself and my family are safe and can stay in quarantine for a long time if we need to.

I'm glad to see that you and the lovely Marla are staying safe and healthy. 

we have a similar problem in our neighborhood, it's not the most refined part of town.
when i go out 4 groceries i see a lot of ppl queue, and some friend shopkeeper tell me is a mess.

most of the problem came from the elders, they still go out maybe once to buy food or something, despite we have welfare service like "i bring your groceries if you are elder or at risk" made FREE by police
contagion spikes goes down a bit, but we all fear a second stroke.

BTW, as you know our hose is nice and comfy so we can stay buried here a lot
and we are prepare to do it.

also, soon climate was right so terrace will be back 😄

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Crerigan said:

we have a similar problem in our neighborhood, it's not the most refined part of town.
when i go out 4 groceries i see a lot of ppl queue, and some friend shopkeeper tell me is a mess.

most of the problem came from the elders, they still go out maybe once to buy food or something, despite we have welfare service like "i bring your groceries if you are elder or at risk" made FREE by police
contagion spikes goes down a bit, but we all fear a second stroke.

BTW, as you know our hose is nice and comfy so we can stay buried here a lot
and we are prepare to do it.

also, soon climate was right so terrace will be back 😄

Glad to hear you are holding up well. And terrace being back will be awesome 😁👍

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Same to you guys 😉 hope everything keep being safe with you and yours.

Quite sad to see the news today about what happened there 😞 Here is the same at this period (not in that high scale).. People don't have notion of what they are doing 

No, people really don't have any idea!
it make me andry, to be honest.

i'll try to catch up some filter so we can built some mask 4 the foture for me and marla, i'm really afraid the 2nd wave is coming.

Just becouse i'm curious, wich specifical news you mean? there is a lot!

Just now, Sparkles said:

The big transit queues (10 km) in beach direction near Roma

yeah, sadly it's true.
i have some friend in that area and i also ask for confirmation.

sadly even in my region, who is famous for the sea, same happened.

• Sad 1

i'm am really glad here in italy we do not have weapon regulation like USA,
couse i have a very high terrace, and dream about a sniping rifle.

as they said today is even worse than yesterday.

it's traditional in italy to go out and grill the day after easter (we call it pasquetta, literally little easter)
and i have news of lot of people do not stop that ( i also love it a lot but... )

also, today i have got news of mom and dad of a very close friend of mine who got positive tampon, i'm really burning hate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i'm am really glad here in italy we do not have weapon regulation like USA,
couse i have a very high terrace, and dream about a sniping rifle.

as they said today is even worse than yesterday.

it's traditional in italy to go out and grill the day after easter (we call it pasquetta, literally little easter)
and i have news of lot of people do not stop that ( i also love it a lot but... )

also, today i have got news of mom and dad of a very close friend of mine who got positive tampon, i'm really burning hate.

The best you can do is keep your head up and take this a day at a time.You can get through this and you'll be stronger for it. Just know that you're doing the right thing and people all over the world, not just in Italy, are being absolute idiots by breaking quarantine. They just had the news over here that a church had 1500 people in attendance for Easter services. Now they have to go to every single persons house and test them individually and waste valuable resources that could be used for other people.