Marla & Hector (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

Let me say some things as the German point of view to it. I fully agree the reaction mainly from Germany at the beginning was wrong. Mainly the ban for exporting medical equipment in general. But fortunately we learned from it. Now over 100 critical infected people mainly from Italy and France are treated in Germany. He still have over 10.000 beds for intensive care and ventilation available and are now offering this places to people form other European countries (Yes the UK too) We also sent ventilators and other medical gear to Italy. So we did mistakes at the very beginning but now we are helping...

Euro Bonds or like they are called now Corona Bonds I am against them. I prefer to help all the countries in Europe now seriously in financial trouble with direct money dedicated only for that purpose. Nobody in Europe should be suffering because of this. But now establishing Euro Bonds so some countries can get cheap money at the expense of the countries like mainly Germany and the Netherlands I am strongly against. 

We should see how we can help that countries with their economy and debt situation when crisis is over but not with Euro Bonds which make Germany accountable for the debts of other countries. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think there is a policy here you get banned when you something against Germans 😉

you surely know i do not talk about ppl, right? 🙂 
i simply hate how Mrs. Merkhel try to shift all Europe on his desire, it's not the reason europe was built for.

on Eurobond, as i said i think it's wrong to make it an emergency measure, it's the chance to became a real country made of all kind of people.
THAT would be something who can shake the world at this base.

beside, i totally understand the issue, but surely can be studied a major bugfixes.
i'm not worried, to ne honest, it take more to strike down a g7 country,  wichever it is.

even beside i really hate your chanchellor behaviour, i'm so sad of what a lot of italian ppl talk about, lighted up from foreign propaganda who like to europe become weak.
this is why, in my opinion, we MUST stand togheter 

Edited by Crerigan
typo

Just now, Crerigan said:

trust me, what i usually say of germans politics could made me banned even from heaven 😛

still wait the answer of the big post ^_^

Well, you want EU to become even more united, especially politically,  and that's the problem, cause it will never happen; there are too many differences among member states, as we see; anyway, I just wanted to know what you think, as obviously also your country is divided on the subject; take care!

Just now, waldi said:

Well, you want EU to become even more united, especially politically,  and that's the problem, cause it will never happen; there are too many differences among member states, as we see; anyway, I just wanted to know what you think, as obviously also your country is divided on the subject; take care!

read also my last answer to Jabbath, that will cover the subject 😄
you too 😄

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

you surely know i do not talk about ppl, right? 🙂 
i simply hate how Mrs. Merkhel try to shift all Europe on his desire, it's not the reason europe was built for.

on Eurobond, as i said i think it's wrong to make it an emergency measure, it's the chance to became a real country made of all kind of people.
THAT would be something who can shake the world at this base.

beside, i totally understand the issue, but surely can be studied a major bugfixes.
i'm not worried, to ne honest, it take more to strike down a g7 country,  wichever it is.

even beside i really hate your chanchellor behaviour, i'm so sad of what a lot of italian ppl talk about, lighted up from foreign propaganda who like to europe become weak.
this is why, in my opinion, we MUST stand togheter 

Well I agree with the idea when Europe was really one country with one government and speaking with one voice in all matters of affairs. Then Eurobonds makes sense.  You can hate a lot what Merkel says but in the end she is not so bad as everybody says. Take Greece for example. The had a bad crisis even considered leaving the Euro as currency again and also called for Eurobonds. Especially their president Tsipras was against Merkel and Germany. Now some years later even he admits that the measures mainly worked out by Merkel and our former financial minister Schäuble were good and are now taking effect. 

Thinking short term it might seem good to get cheap money with Euro Bonds but in long term it will be rather bad than good. 

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

I guess every country is divided on that subject. I think one positive aspect is that the crisis showed Europe can do it without the help of the USA which are now busy with themselves and can't help other countries...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I agree with the idea when Europe was really one country with one government and speaking with one voice in all matters of affairs. Then Eurobonds makes sense.  You can hate a lot what Merkel says but in the end she is not so bad as everybody says. Take Greece for example. The had a bad crisis even considered leaving the Euro as currency again and also called for Eurobonds. Especially their president Tsipras was against Merkel and Germany. Now some years later even he admits that the measures mainly worked out by Merkel and our former financial minister Schäuble were good and are now taking effect. 

Thinking short term it might seem good to get cheap money with Euro Bonds but in long term it will be rather bad than good. 

it's a tool, if it is crafted well, risk are low.
it it's crafted bad, could be a lethal burden.

but i think we have as EU the professionist to make it well, and luck smile to the brave.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

it's a instrument, if it is crafted well, risk are low.
it it's crafted bad, could be a lethal burden.

but i think we have as EU the professionist to make it well, and luck smile to the brave.

Of course it is with everything. When you do and plan it good it will turn out good in the end. 

When it is shit at the very beginning there won't come out something different in the end 😉

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

With all respect Jabs Europe has never been one country and in my opinion never will or could be. Too many country's do not want full political integration, there are too many different cultures to be amalgamated into one union with one government ruling them all.

This central political union is a non starter, this is mainly why the UK has left because britons want their own identity and own government and not to be dictated to by one central body. To few people want to much power over everyone else.

The origonal idea of a Common Market was a good one but it was flawed as we were all lied to as to the true intention which was to become a one state political and governing body. If we had known that from the start i don't think many would have even joined, certainly not the UK.