Ary & George (2020) Part #1

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my countrie the bars/clubs close at 03:00 and than everyone stays outside and try to find an after party, we usually throw our girl-friends to find the suitable people (always hot girl) and of course we have to accept every trash that is with  them and than we party in the house,and many times we get lucky 😂🤣 i'm pretty sure is almost the same scenario here, just George does not search for girls.

• Haha 1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

in my countrie the bars/clubs close at 03:00 and than everyone stays outside and try to find an after party, we usually throw our girl-friends to find the suitable people (always hot girl) and of course we have to accept every trash that is with  them and than we party in the house,and many times we get lucky 😂🤣 i'm pretty sure is almost the same scenario here, just George does not search for girls.

After parties are always the best parties. 👍

• Like 1

there are some hot Romanian girls here. last time when they had a similar headless party nothing special happened. so I do not have any expectation, but some of the girls are cute when they sit down and we can see their faces lol

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 01.42.04.png

• Haha 1