Darcie & Stifler (2020) Part #1

SEX UNDER THE BLANKETS AGAIN !!
It is amazing how VH does not have the strength to change a few important rules to protect those who pay for a subscription.
1. No sex under cover
2. No sex in blind zone
3. Do not voluntarily turn off the lights

These rules must apply to both tenants and guests.
If the guests disagree, don't have sex or stay at their own home.

darcie.thumb.jpg.75367ce7fc2b5b4dbc04dca5ebf281cd.jpg

darcie1.thumb.jpg.16bcaa76ff62f45f9665996e5c791130.jpg

darcie2.thumb.jpg.fbfc12ab5ff3916c43c7b28e76e1a6f7.jpg

darcie3.thumb.jpg.6f4eb7c8d051f1d5de3634d7e68e7eba.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

well i have to turn gay no choice now 😁

i hope Darcie will see the caps, can't wait to see her come back for see the drama, yes i know i am sadic

I'm gonna take a guess in say when she turned off the camera that day she cheated with another guy because before she did that she was checking her ass out in the hall mirror 

And when the cameras came back on she was crying in the kitchen when she was hugging stifler

So that relationship may already be over or stifler is just getting his revenge 

Imo

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm gonna take a guess in say when she turned off the camera that day she cheated with another guy because before she did that she was checking her ass out in the hall mirror 

And when the cameras came back on she was crying in the kitchen when she was hugging stifler

So that relationship may already be over or stifler is just getting his revenge 

Imo

one thing is sure it's interesting to follow the evolution of this story in the next days or weeks,

Darcie and Stifler have the time to come back together, everything is possible with them