Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2020)

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy looks as though she's been through some hard times...........She must be really needy returning to Barcelona !  Now all we need is  Kami showing up !

they all have their own reason for needing a change of air for that of Barcelona
Otherwise in the photos it's Irma ^^

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

they all have their own reason for needing a change of air for that of Barcelona
Otherwise in the photos it's Irma ^^

Yes, Irma popped up in the photo ; but I was really  talking about  "Kristy " !  She looks a little washed out and not her usual self !  I guess losing a job in Russia was hard on all the girls involved !

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yes, Irma popped up in the photo ; but I was really  talking about  "Kristy " !  She looks a little washed out and not her usual self !  I guess losing a job in Russia was hard on all the girls involved !

By the way............Irma looks the same - happy and loaded with big tits...............LOL  !!!

On 1/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Gnaryanus said:

Irma and a couple of other girls are on a different level... Leora, Irma... couple others.  RLC sort of revolves around them hehe if you ask me.

Stars are stars. They are normally fairly apparent from the start.  They will probably always be stars. Some are stars that are almost universally loved like The Goddess, Irma, Kristy too. Then there are the more Marmite stars like Sophie, Megan etc. who several people will complain about but are guaranteed big audiences but I think it is the former group that keep people subscribing because people like them or worship them in The Goddess's case.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Stars are stars. They are normally fairly apparent from the start.  They will probably always be stars. Some are stars that are almost universally loved like The Goddess, Irma, Kristy too. Then there are the more Marmite stars like Sophie, Megan etc. who several people will complain about but are guaranteed big audiences but I think it is the former group that keep people subscribing because people like them or worship them in The Goddess's case.

Kristy seems to have finally lost all her inhibitions ...................................showing up naked and even letting us see her "clam"...........I guess she really needed  this job !

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy seems to have finally lost all her inhibitions ...................................showing up naked and even letting us see her "clam"...........I guess she really needed  this job !

I think you never saw Kristy when she was in Russia, because she hasn't changed her behavior, she's still the same person 😉