Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You have the same power, to your point. But we gotta build a bridge between us here.

When we're passionate about something, it's always great to have  forums like this, to allow us to express ourselves, even if we don't agree, but at the same time being respectful of each other in the Forum

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Highly likely not gonna happen. Oh, and did I happen to mention at least on a couple of ocassions that the visit was gonna be longer than just a week ? I thought so. Also, that it's very possible that if someone only obtained only a 180 day, (6 mth.) visa, that a date very soon approaching will hit that date, and that the visitor may very well gonna be around until that date and leave at the same time to return with someone else.

Orthodox Christmas is also approaching. For no good reason, I have been assuming he is here on a Christmas break which will end next weekend at the latest.  That COULD be the end.

Image result for crossed fingers image

• Like 1

The one thing I have noticed on this site is that there are not enough opinions about Paul.  You guys have really let me down but rather than bitch about it, I will try to help the situation by providing my opinion about him.

In general, I like him.  He seems nice and kind enough and his relationship with Leora benefits from the fact that he, like her, is not particularly outgoing or gregarious.  That being said, it seems obvious to me that he has pretty much lost interest in her.  If shes up for a BJ, great, otherwise who cares.  Not sure why.  He doesn't stumble around the apartment so I am left to assume he is not blind, so that can't be it.  The lack of an active social life can take its toll on couples but neither of them seems to care much about that.

I once dated a very attractive woman and after a few years, I started to act the same way as Paul acts with Leora. In my case,  I just moved on.  

But Paul doesn't for some reason and Leora doesn't kick him to the curb.  Sadly, we are the losers as we are robbed of the pleasure of seeing her with someone who looks at her and says WOW.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hampelo said:

The one thing I have noticed on this site is that there are not enough opinions about Paul.  You guys have really let me down but rather than bitch about it, I will try to help the situation by providing my opinion about him.

In general, I like him.  He seems nice and kind enough and his relationship with Leora benefits from the fact that he, like her, is not particularly outgoing or gregarious.  That being said, it seems obvious to me that he has pretty much lost interest in her.  If shes up for a BJ, great, otherwise who cares.  Not sure why.  He doesn't stumble around the apartment so I am left to assume he is not blind, so that can't be it.  The lack of an active social life can take its toll on couples but neither of them seems to care much about that.

I once dated a very attractive woman and after a few years, I started to act the same way as Paul acts with Leora. In my case,  I just moved on.  

But Paul doesn't for some reason and Leora doesn't kick him to the curb.  Sadly, we are the losers as we are robbed of the pleasure of seeing her with someone who looks at her and says WOW.

Paul looks at the dog Eva & says W O W, paul pays more attention to Eva than Leora🤔

6 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

Facts? Or just your delusional view of something was conveyed to you that they wanted you to believe.

I remember reading some of your post you seem to be full of yourself and very braggadocious.

We will agree to disagree that you have right at least.

My comments has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike this individual you claim I don't like, but it's from reading a lot of previous post from the previous forums.

Yes facts !!  Naturally if they don't fit in with your interpretation of things then they are in your mind delusional, I can accept that.

Still doesn't alter the facts. 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes facts !!  Naturally if they don't fit in with your interpretation of things then they are in your mind delusional, I can accept that.

Still doesn't alter the facts. 

Facts in which you have none😂

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora and paul
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora e paul
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Some are lurkers. And many are still here. That will have to suffice.

Talking from experience I know that some of the " Newbies " who have joined within the last three months are in fact previous members under another guise. Fact !!

Nothing wrong with that, I have in the past done the same.

That's me out of here, leaving the the asylum to the lunatics.....  

Good luck to all the friends, and also a couple of the perceived enemies I have made over the years.......It's been a craic......Toodles !! 🖐️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Non ti biasimo. Dirò solo che la psicologia di Leora che ho visto è quella di una mente molto complessa. Sarebbe sbagliato da parte mia capirlo: le femmine hanno sempre questo vantaggio su di noi maschi, indipendentemente dalle nostre predilezioni sessuali.

E lei è dannatamente brava.

Good morning everyone kiss, wise words squirrel hahaha .. We women have an extra strength on males ... We know male weaknesses, how to make our man happy, we can be mothers, lovers, dominatrix, submissive, and sometimes bitches .. ... we are women and you males must not try to understand each other or study us psychologically ...
You just have to love us .....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1