Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

3 minutes ago, gogism said:

anyway - she should just spread her...b(!)ehind when lying down. Mark my thoughts - I'm not being vulgar. It would just prevent those little white lines below her...ah, hehe - a(!)ss...

😉

I get what you are saying at the tanning salon.

2 minutes ago, gogism said:

anyway - she should just spread her...b(!)ehind when lying down. Mark my thoughts - I'm not being vulgar. It would just prevent those little white lines below her...ah, hehe - a(!)ss...

😉

I think she would. But most tanning beds that I have seen do not allow for much spreading of the legs. Hence the white line where her lower buttocks meet the inner portion of her upper thighs.  😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gogism said:

😉

It would be better if you quoted the comment where they was talking about tanning or at least say something about the tanning salon in your comment then no one would think you are being vulgar.😉

• Like 3

Well, good catch, pepe!   🙂

I'm never vulgar - except for the loveones. That's just my expression to let them know I love them, hehe.

But, I see - i should be more explicit - she should just pull her amazing globes  up a bit - so there would be no - place for sprinkles down there getting no sun.... 😉 

Cheers!   🙂

• Like 3

All this talk of vulgarity. It is difficult to know what to say because we all love her. And please don't try to define the term love to me. i have heard that ad infinitum. The term cannot be explained by one man or woman. Love is in the eye of the beholder. I love Leora that should require no explanation.

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

All this talk of vulgarity. It is difficult to know what to say because we all love her. And please don't try to define the term love to me. i have heard that ad infinitum. The term cannot be explained by one man or woman. Love is in the eye of the beholder. I love Leora that should require no explanation.

It is not a matter of being vulgar even I have been vulgar it is a matter of saying it over and over most every single post flooding the thread making it difficult for others to enjoy the forum. Or posting pictures all the time in a thread for chat that has nothing to do with the thread just to troll and stir up shit. Just an example.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1