B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

20 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

yes i can see this coming, and I am fine with girls coming in with boyfriends but they must be open and be willing to please the audience.

if not why bother coming here...

Yeah here's how it will go.  She will do nothing for a period of time...a week or so.  Chatting every night to MR Parasite for an hour.  Then she will connect with one or two girls.  Have a bath with her bathing suit on. Will recieve a command from RLC HQ to bate.  After a month...Mr Parasite will show up.  Suddenly, she will participate in all girls events (along with him of course) parade him in front of the others as her prized possession (that none of them can touch).  All the other girls will try to ignore that he is there.  There will be dancing, charades, beer pong and twister.  All of the other girls will cover up around him.  RLC will eventually command this couple on vacation in the girls apartment to fuck .  Whoa...he didn't sign on for that shit.  He will cover up...build a tent.  Eventually he may or may not go uncovered.  He will eventually leave after two weeks or so.  She will go back to doing nothing.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, what kind of English is this? What the hell is a tidy boiler mean to the rest of us who don't speak the Queen's English. And by the way what the hell is going on with the Royals and do you all really care? English friends of mine not only pay no attention to the Royals they have never seen Buckingham Palace. Have a great day friend. It's going to be 29 here in the Orlando area today. And golf at 1100.

Who gives a fuck what the temp in Orlando is today?...because much of the time it's not at this time of year. :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah here's how it will go.  She will do nothing for a period of time...a week or so.  Then she will connect with one or two girls.  Have a bath with her bathing suit on. Will recieve a command from RLC HQ to bate.  After a month...Mr Parasite will show up.  Suddenly, she will participate in all girls events (along with him of course) parade him in front of the others as her prized possession (that none of them can touch).  All the other girls will try to ignore that he is there.  There will be dancing, charades, beer pong and twister.  All of the other girls will cover up around him.  RLC will eventually command this couple on vacation in the girls apartment to fuck .  Whoa...he didn't sing on for that shit.  He will cover up...build a tent.  Eventually he may or may not go uncovered.  He will eventually leave after two weeks or so.  She will go back to doing nothing.

Thanks for the spoiler Max...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, what kind of English is this? What the hell is a tidy boiler mean to the rest of us who don't speak the Queen's English. And by the way what the hell is going on with the Royals and do you all really care? English friends of mine not only pay no attention to the Royals they have never seen Buckingham Palace. Have a great day friend. It's going to be 29 here in the Orlando area today. And golf at 1100.

It's northern English dialect, from Northumbria. Tidy boiler = nice chick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

'Tidy boiler' is a Geordie term for an attractive woman lol! It originated from a UK comedy in the 80's called 'Auf Wiedersehen Pet'..about a bunch of UK bricklayers working in Germany. At the time it was hilarious...

As for the Royal family...Put it this way, if questions come up on the Royals in Trivial Pursuit or in pub quizes, I'm struggling unless the actual answer is The Queen...🙄

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for the spoiler Max...😏

No problem...just saving you the premium.  I forgot to add that alandino (or whatever) will be sporting wood he whole time.  Unless he's "the wrong kind/type of guy"  of course.  Then he will go on about how it would have been so much better if he was different in some stupid way. :dodgy:

• Like 4

Thought Cindy looks familiar; has she been in the St.P apt’s at some time? She’s buxom enough but as you’ve already pointed out, a video tour of the apt bodes bad news; another freeloading hired hand waiting in the wings ? 😩 Lordy Lordy please prove it to be wrong 🤞

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A warm welcome Cindy...A lovely edition to B4, if I may say so.
You must be just about ready to get those sweaty clothes off and jump in the shower soon...But B4 has no water issues whatsoever, so I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind you using her bath while she's out, with unlimited water. The jacuzzi is broken though, so don't bother with the bubbles...:biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thought Cindy looks familiar; has she been in the St.P apt’s at some time? She’s buxom enough but as you’ve already pointed out, a video tour of the apt bodes bad news; another freeloading hired hand waiting in the wings ? 😩 Lordy Lordy please prove it to be wrong 🤞

I don't recognise her, but my memory is shite. Some of the other guys might have a better idea, but I think she's totally new

il y a 31 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Yeah here's how it will go.  She will do nothing for a period of time...a week or so.  Chatting every night to MR Parasite for an hour.  Then she will connect with one or two girls.  Have a bath with her bathing suit on. Will recieve a command from RLC HQ to bate.  After a month...Mr Parasite will show up.  Suddenly, she will participate in all girls events (along with him of course) parade him in front of the others as her prized possession (that none of them can touch).  All the other girls will try to ignore that he is there.  There will be dancing, charades, beer pong and twister.  All of the other girls will cover up around him.  RLC will eventually command this couple on vacation in the girls apartment to fuck .  Whoa...he didn't sign on for that shit.  He will cover up...build a tent.  Eventually he may or may not go uncovered.  He will eventually leave after two weeks or so.  She will go back to doing nothing.

As long as she is not a DO-NOTHING girl and she contributes like Alla (without the sex) I am happy.

The boyfriend and sex are bonuses. I just want the girls to stop behaving like lifeless corpses on-cams.

They are here to work, they are paid and they should contribute to this project and provide entertainment. If not RLC should not be retaining them.

The problem is RLC's screening is so bad they always have to bring back recycled girls to provide the content. The manager, whoever she or he might be, ought to be sacked long ago.

• Like 1