B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

She has a figure but I am a little worried (already) that she might be another DO-NOTHING girl like some of the rest in the house.

she will spend hours on the phone like the others and on the laptop if she has one

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and a tidy boiler from the little I've seen! 😁

Hm, nothing for me then, who love the messy girls. 😉

You're right, she's a bonny lass. 👍

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, firewall a dit :

she will spend hours on the phone like the others and on the laptop if she has one

yes i can see this coming, and I am fine with girls coming in with boyfriends but they must be open and be willing to please the audience.

if not why bother coming here...

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sure am ...big head, very short hair...or none.  You can see him on the phone during the last 2 minutes of the conversation. (tour):dodgy:

Thanks...Well if it is her BF I wouldn't be totally against him turning up, as long as it was towards the end of her stay and for just 2 or 3 days maximum. What worries me more is how her having a BF in tow will influence her behaviour in the house...😕

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and a tidy boiler from the little I've seen! 😁

Naga, what kind of English is this? What the hell is a tidy boiler mean to the rest of us who don't speak the Queen's English. And by the way what the hell is going on with the Royals and do you all really care? English friends of mine not only pay no attention to the Royals they have never seen Buckingham Palace. Have a great day friend. It's going to be 29 here in the Orlando area today. And golf at 1100.