B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

Such a boredom in the villa that either the girls will die or I will kill myself .... I will never pay for that boredom again. Two bathing dolls in the bathroom each night with phones and tablets on the beds ... sadness and boredom. I started dreaming of starting a fake lesbian sex, only to have something in the boring villa ....

Aisha and Dana are not that much party or group talking friendly. They didn't go to the last party in b1, and in the last party here with Kristy, Alana and Irma they went to their room early

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

so now you know why they weren't in B1 party ^^

But why we don't know... 🤷‍♂️ It is so rude on their part to not participate in partipate in parties and other activities, or even not socializing much more than just when they cross paths

Still remember when Kristy arrive b1 some weeks ago people saying she wouldnt do the Barca shows😂,or would do only with Alana and the other girl..she already did group things in bed,showers in group,now is the show massage with anotehr girl,now we know were Monishow learned her moves of always hidding the good stuff from cams and playing with the cams views.Gess we won't see Kristy again in normal situations without this stupid shows.

5 hours ago, alokin said:

Such a boredom in the villa that either the girls will die or I will kill myself .... I will never pay for that boredom again. Two bathing dolls in the bathroom each night with phones and tablets on the beds ... sadness and boredom. I started dreaming of starting a fake lesbian sex, only to have something in the boring villa ....

Welcome to actual rlc..a carnival,show,bordel with the same half dozen actresses,workers ,and were the real life in cam is reduced to a couples houses in site.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still remember when Kristy arrive b1 some weeks ago people saying she wouldnt do the Barca shows😂,or would do only with Alana and the other girl..she already did group things in bed,showers in group,now is the show manage with anotehr girl,now we know were Monishow learned her moves of always hidding the good stuff from cams and playing with the cams views.Gess we won't see Kristy again in normal situations without this stupid shows.

No surprise, she was also a show girl somehow at r1, she had parties, activities bath bates etc. But she also had her boyfriend who she had sex with. The difference is that b1 brigs much more monotony, and that may be the reason for the initial expectations when she came back in b1, after r1 break

Just now, costa049 said:

No surprise, she was also a show girl somehow at r1, she had parties, activities bath bates etc. But she also had her boyfriend which she had sex with.

Indeed,She "comes" from Barca houses so no surprise indeed.This girls,workers that arrive to barca places have the memo,indications of what to do,sadly is mostly based in same stupid three,four type of shows and "changing" their sexual orientation from straight to fake lesbians.Real life in cams🤣.