B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would like to see Ginger invite Irma to sleep with her ... We could have surprises... 

Too bad Irma is sleeping with the do nothing girl Kim. And Ginger is sleeping with the do nothing girl Alana.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would like to see Ginger invite Irma to sleep with her ... We could have surprises... 

I don't know what you want. The girls have worked through the entire show program. There was body painting event, a bubble bath show and the girls also not forget to give a massage show. Everything was played exactly the same way as at each of these teasing events, which now seems to take place at least two times a week. 🤮😣   

Whoever thinks that something different could happen at a GOV event with nine straight Girls didn't understand a Thing About what RLC currently is. The only Girl in GOV that may actually had fun last night was Aria (somewere outside, most likely in company with a guy).

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Too bad Irma is sleeping with the do nothing girl Kim. And Ginger is sleeping with the do nothing girl Alana.

Without any guy at this events, there will also be no action, because most likly all the girls in the current cast are into guys. This stuid pseudo parties are just played for the cameras.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

Kristy and Irma feel so much more in their natural habitat here than in b1, and Kristy adores the cat lol. They should seriously be moved in

No fucking way...keep Kristy out of here.  Send her back to Moscow.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Monica, Irma have a higher bar set when it comes to women. I don't think Kim and Ginger are meeting their standard. Kristy is very straight.  Alana...who the fuck knows or cares.  As for the others, they will do noting but squat and do the minimum.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If one day, Dana, decides to share her masturbation with us, I think it'll be fun, I don't think it will.

but if she does, you will be the first to say that she does this for a salary, and others will say that she does the show for the cams
You should know what you guys want because whatever girls can do, I feel like they're being criticized

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If one day, Dana, decides to share her masturbation with us, I think it'll be fun, I don't think it will.

I feel that she is sharing it with us. Unlike Aisha, Kim and Cindy that are obviously bating somewhere without cameras. And btw, Dana has great orgasms.😏

• Like 2