B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January / February)

Il y a 4 heures, Astaldo a dit :

Aisha is just like Mindy all over again. She never does anything, and she uses the bathroom next to the living room more than all the other girls combined. As far as I know, single girls in their twenties doesn't really go more than a month without ever masturbating or having sex. At least in real life...   Is that one room without camera a designated wank booth? I didn't know this. Mindy seemed to think so. Maybe Aisha does too.

There are many girls in this project who do nothing.

But such girls should not be in this project at all. No entertainment value, not living freely in the house and always watching out or hiding from the cameras.

Real Hiding, Fake Life Cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

She also has another habbit in common with Mindy. Always showering with her back to the camera. 

sorry but we shouldn't be talking about the same girl, because you just have to look at her shower yesterday to see that you are completely wrong

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I also want to clarify that Aisha sleeps almost all nights  topless

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kick her ass out!!!

no its time that RLC kick all of b4 out. if RLC is going to let MONICA stay .and teach. all the girls in her apt. to do as MONICA'S TEACHER .has taught her to do ...and as we have all seen .the only one who is not doing as MONICA..  is GINGER 😘❤️.the rest is doing as the top sofie worthless student is doing ..and yes that is MONICA..JUST LOOK AS NAGA WILL AND HAS SAID she gave a 2 and a half hours bate two days ago .only to be away for over 24 hours .and if we all look back .at every time the worthless MONICA  has done any thing in the open .this stay or on her last stay .IS THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE GONE FOR OVER 24 HOURS..🤔🤔😀

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry but we shouldn't be talking about the same girl, because you just have to look at her shower yesterday to see that you are completely wrong

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I also want to clarify that Aisha sleeps almost all nights  topless

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

DAMN JUST LOOK ..ITS RLC DEFENDER MOOS54 .TELLING US ALL THAT RLC IS TELLING HIM .THAT HE IS BEING PAID TO BE ON CC TO DEFEND.ALL THAT IS SAID ABOUT RLC OR THE TENANTS.ON RLC..

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

DAMN JUST LOOK ..ITS RLC DEFENDER MOOS54 .TELLING US ALL THAT RLC IS TELLING HIM .THAT HE IS BEING PAID TO BE ON CC TO DEFEND.ALL THAT IS SAID ABOUT RLC OR THE TENANTS.ON RLC..

Tell me Bud, can you tell the difference between the container and the content? because I don't have the impression :angel:
Am I talking about RLC? not at all
Am I talking about a participant? Yes quite
People have just made comments by giving their opinion on a person, and as I am for a constructive criticism, I give elements which prove that these opinions are not completely true

If you see anything other than that in my words , i am sorry for you 

I feel that whatever I can say anyway I am paid by RLC or CC or by the inhabitants of the planet Mars
Ignorance still makes a lot of bullshit 😂

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no its time that RLC kick all of b4 out. if RLC is going to let MONICA stay .and teach. all the girls in her apt. to do as MONICA'S TEACHER .has taught her to do ...and as we have all seen .the only one who is not doing as MONICA..  is GINGER 😘❤️.the rest is doing as the top sofie worthless student is doing ..and yes that is MONICA..JUST LOOK AS NAGA WILL AND HAS SAID she gave a 2 and a half hours bate two days ago .only to be away for over 24 hours .and if we all look back .at every time the worthless MONICA  has done any thing in the open .this stay or on her last stay .IS THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE GONE FOR OVER 24 HOURS..🤔🤔😀

Like Sofie, Monica just gives a show for the camera instead of really giving a glimpse into her life. The same also applies to Ginger. I realize that some people here say that this is better than nothing, but I think it is worse because it only covers up the actual issues in the GOV concept. 

Let's also not forget that Monica has been hiding over a long period of her stay. She as a teacher would result in a group of calculating girls who show as Little as possible and perform a show program only to limitation of complains. If you take a look at Masha Apartment, you can see a couple that has shown so much more of themselves than Monica has over several visits in GOV together. 

To be honest, RLC should just restart B4 completely. This apartment needs girls with real personality, who are really ready to participate in the project. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Tell me Bud, can you tell the difference between the container and the content? because I don't have the impression :angel:
Am I talking about RLC? not at all
Am I talking about a participant? Yes quite
People have just made comments by giving their opinion on a person, and as I am for a constructive criticism, I give elements which prove that these opinions are not completely true

If you see anything other than that in my words , i am sorry for you 

I feel that whatever I can say anyway I am paid by RLC or CC or by the inhabitants of the planet Mars
Ignorance still makes a lot of bullshit 😂

yes as I said you are just a paid RLC DEFENDER ...

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I am a paid rlc member like you and i am a girls defenser because i love women 🙂 

I LOVE WOMEN TO .BUT I DONT GET PAYED BY RLC .TO BE ON CC LIKE YOU DO ONLY TO DEFEND THEM ..AND WITH THIS MOOS54 I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT 

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I LOVE WOMEN TO .BUT I DONT GET PAYED BY RLC .TO BE ON CC LIKE YOU DO ONLY TO DEFEND THEM ..AND WITH THIS MOOS54 I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT 

Moos54 is not paid by RLC.  I don't know where you get your facts from but you are dead wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1