B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

A lot of people like Kristy's personality, others like Irma's shows. That's it. Alana doesn't help much.

I see her as a young promise in rlc as Masha or Leora but an upgraded version, and they are not taking the best of her in this moment. If they wanted to have her back, they should have gave her a diferent spotlight for what she has done for them as for us viewers. Sorry man, this is the fully edited reply. But anyway, I think it doesn't have to do with her personality, I'm talking more about what she gave, such as the times with kamy and the angels, her bates and her sex times with her bf etc etc and I think, from what I saw of her in the past, that she has a lot more to show than she is doing here in b1 at this moment

29 minutes ago, costa049 said:

In this case, since she is a gem in RLC they should give her the spotlight she deserves and choose the right people to stay with her in the right place. They should treat her the  way they always treated the old Leora (not talking about her house), as they treated Sasha or even Nora in the old times, if you know what I mean.

She's not doing anything different to when she was doing before in R1, tbh, apart from fucking a BF, that is...and neither is Alana. It's just that in Moscow they were surrounded by all their friends, and they visited or partied regularly...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's not doing anything different to when she was doing before in R1, tbh, apart from fucking a BF, that is...and neither is Alana. It's just that in Moscow they were surrounded by all their friends, and they visited or partied regularly...

And THAT IS what rlc is forgetting naga, IMO. They should put her back in russia, or if barcelona, with friends of her that she can have good times and party with as they tried to do for example putting sophia with Masha, or like they are doing now putting Leiora's friend with her. I believe that they have such money to set her in a reasonable house with some friends

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And THAT IS what rlc is forgetting naga, IMO. They should put her back in russia, or if barcelona, with friends of her that she can have good times and party with as they tried to do for example putting sophia with Masha, or like they are doing now putting Leiora's friend with her

If they put her back in Russia, we wouldn't see her would we...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they put her back in Russia, we wouldn't see her would we...😏

I believe that they have such money to set her in a reasonable house with some friends, even if not in Russia. I think she already spent quite a lot of time there next to her family and I think that she feels ready to be away from them, and they would understand

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I believe that they have such money to set her in a reasonable house with some friends, even if not in Russia. I think she already spent quite a lot of time there next to her family and that she feels ready to be away from them, and they would understand

Well all the Russian houses were shut down, so that would be pointless. I'm not so sure if they have the funds Costa...We haven't seen any new places open for ages now...I think she's probably going back to Russia soon, away from RLC...She worked hard when she was there, so she's gonna be missing all that I reckon...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well all the Russian houses were shut down, so that would be pointless. I'm not so sure if they have the funds Costa...We haven't seen any new places open for ages now...I think she's probably going back to Russia soon, away from RLC...She worked hard when she was there, so she's gonna be missing all that I reckon...

I don't say a new appartment, but "recycling" one of their current ones in Barcelona, or Prague (for ex: the cov one). But if she leaves it will be sad and we'll certainly miss her a lot...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I believe that they have such money to set her in a reasonable house with some friends, even if not in Russia. I think she already spent quite a lot of time there next to her family and I think that she feels ready to be away from them, and they would understand

I think RLC only pays the rent and maybe a little extra, you can't live of that. Kristy has a job in Moscow and I'm sure she likes that a lot. B1 setup is rather boring, but the girls surely enjoys Barcelona. All we can see are the shows, fake or not. You're not the only Kristy-fan.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think RLC only pays the rent and maybe a little extra, you can't live of that. Kristy has a job in Moscow and I'm sure she likes that a lot. B1 setup is rather boring, but the girls surely enjoys Barcelona. All we can see are the shows, fake or not. You're not the only Kristy-fan.

I know that, but what I ment is that she has potential, as others also have, to be a full-time or even long time rlc "worker", as Leora is being for example. But we'll see

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know that, but what I ment is that she has potential, as others also have, to be a full-time or long time rlc "worker", as Leora is being for example. But we'll see

I actually think that was the idea with R1 in Moscow, but I don't think Kristy will move away from there. I agree fully about the potential.

• Like 1