Nadin & Den (2020) Part #1

Le 1/24/2020 à 8:31 AM, budda a dit :

Is it exciting for any of you to see this fat man having sex ?

exciting.thumb.jpg.3682b5f725ad18c6570458095bcc3bd3.jpg  0

Your youthfulness is pitiful! If you are looking for aesthetics, performance and standardization, check out the "films" by Marc Dorcel (France). The interest here is precisely the imperfection of people and behaviors.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Yes, but where would you place a cam?

On the walls on each side of the sofa. (Yes there are methods to fix a cam without drilling) Also there are cams with zoom available...

I guess they still have to learn a lot...

But the first mistake was already made by choosing the place. If you see it will be so difficult to cover the sofa you just look for a more suitable place. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

On the walls on each side of the sofa. (Yes there are methods to fix a cam without drilling) Also there are cams with zoom available...

I guess they still have to learn a lot...

But the first mistake was already made by choosing the place. If you see it will be so difficult to cover the sofa you just look for a more suitable place. 

You should become a manager. I see that you know everything.

As they say in my country: "criticism is easy, art is difficult"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, refazer said:

You should become a manager. I see that you know everything.

As they say in my country: "criticism is easy, art is difficult"

To be fair, on VHTV it should be that well populated area's should have good coverage for all types here, so IMO Jab's is right with their should be better angles of the couch area. It shouldn't be that difficult to do. If it were me I would move cam 3 to one of the side's of the couch as an easy fix.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

To be fair, on VHTV it should be that well populated area's should have good coverage for all types here, so IMO Jab's is right with their should be better angles of the couch area. It shouldn't be that difficult to do. If it were me I would move cam 3 to one of the side's of the couch as an easy fix.

N / K looks at CC.