Maddie & Jasper (2020) Part #1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

In Europe the fridges are way smaller than in the US. This size is considered normal size here. Some families with children have smaller ones...

Looks like a fridge freezer to me 🤭

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can you at least build a bigger bathroom? Fuck you guys make really tiny bathrooms. Toilet, sink, tub, where am I supposed to put my stuff? 

BTW, if you go to Paris, I recommend the Hotel Lutetia. Nice, big bathrooms! Sweet! 

Yep I think bathrooms are smaller in general too. You must see countries in Europe are very small compared to the US. We simply do not have so much space 😁

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yep I think bathrooms are smaller in general too. You must see countries in Europe are very small compared to the US. We simply do not have so much space 😁

Yeah well everything's bigger in the USA, well on the outside anyway lool

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can you at least build a bigger bathroom? Fuck you guys make really tiny bathrooms. Toilet, sink, tub, where am I supposed to put my stuff? 

BTW, if you go to Paris, I recommend the Hotel Lutetia. Nice, big bathrooms! Sweet! 

Eh Amy did you know the man with the worlds smallest penis is an American (lol) called Mike Carson from Florida. So a small bathroom would suit him well eh 😂🤣😁👍

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Eh Amy did you know the man with the worlds smallest penis is an American (lol) called Mike Carson from Florida. So a small bathroom would suit him well eh 😂🤣😁👍

How did you find my other alternative name.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2