Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

7 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello Australian friend kiss, hahahaha how are things going? Nice to hear you ... Thanks for the video ... Interesting kiss

Great thanks honey, very busy with life at the moment.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see any free cams. Leora hides behind pay cams and let's the others carry her water. I guess when you're Leora you get to be that person. Oh well, I've seen just about every single angle of her. I can't understand Russian so what's left to see? She seems rather blunted to me. I don't get the infatuation of her, sorry! 

I honestly don't either!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, that's a good point, she paid her dues and more. Indeed her shoulders must be worn out for all the water she carried for the others. She probably has earned the right to hide. But would I join to see her, that's an easy no. 

I'm sure she'll be heart 💔 to know that 😁

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Are you one of those admirers who she whispers to on the side? You guys do realize that she games you guys against each other right? From what I've heard she is master at it. 💅

You would know Amy. You like doing it too.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Are you one of those admirers who she whispers to on the side? You guys do realize that she games you guys against each other right? From what I've heard she is master at it. 💅

Nah, she no longer whispers in my ear, but she does stroke my fur on late cold nights

I get it All women are manipulaters.

• Haha 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

What kind do you like? I can make a delicious tuna fish sandwich. The secret is white bread, diced celery, and of course jalapenos. Can I get you a drink too? 

Anything off the list below. I'll let you make the decision. Screenshot_20200129-144605_1.thumb.png.cab344ed49aee6f1788793cf4d8358bc.png

• Haha 1