Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

On 1/27/2020 at 5:45 AM, StnCld316 said:

First you have to be Married before you can get a Divorce.

Sorry, what I wrote was: for the first (one), I mean Malia ... not Leora - I apologize for my poor English.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 1/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, jimbo4 said:

I concur. During the summer months after she just arrived it was not unusual if you looked from the kitchen camera to see people walking past through the trees...I thought at the time it may have been a small park that people cut through, but it could easily have been people walking on the main road pavement.

Hello Jimbo
A friend of yours, said recently, that he sees a river and a bridge there ....
I see a (small) park and a street with car traffic in both directions - better visible with the car headlights ...

• Like 1

very good night leora and malia have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

muito boa noite leora e malia tenha um ótimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um ótimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um ótimo dia
vejo voce amanha

• Like 1

Good evening everyone

Today I had some time to catch up on your posts.
I had some more information to share, because I think it should be shared and not just the privilege of some, but it seems that there is always someone who does not like it (and am I accused of wanting personal benefits ????) .... but only I will say that Leora's relationship with Paul is increasingly degraded ....
The emotional balance of everyone with similar problems is affected, today she started to react and already presented us with a show, but after that, the conversation was not encouraging ...

I'm glad to see them talking like this, like right now ... Leora even said that at this stage Malia is a good help ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, lwis said:

Good evening everyone

Today I had some time to catch up on your posts.
I had some more information to share, because I think it should be shared and not just the privilege of some, but it seems that there is always someone who does not like it (and am I accused of wanting personal benefits ????) .... but only I will say that Leora's relationship with Paul is increasingly degraded ....
The emotional balance of everyone with similar problems is affected, today she started to react and already presented us with a show, but after that, the conversation was not encouraging ...

I'm glad to see them talking like this, like right now ... Leora even said that at this stage Malia is a good help ...

How is any of this relevant sharing personal information. I find it appalling.

• Like 1