Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #7 January 2020

happyone

Hello, our sweet Leora. We all miss you and our special times together. Please do not be bothered by the arguments and silliness on the forum. We here at the forum just want the same thing: to watch you be happy. Signed, jugghead.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

While Iwishicould could agree with what's being said about the apartment and the view. Those who have been around the forum for years, can you honestly say that you agree that both of them were dancing for an audience outside the front room window?

I for one, cannot and so will not Pepe of the Le' Pew woodland creatures my friend. I'm sure if someone may be judging by some of the previously mentioned views that are slightly visible by certain cams at certain times, that has initiated some speculations. 

If considering that the balcony is constructed with a half wall and half window across it's total length, then it is highly likely that the apartment is at minimum a second floor apartment, but more than likely is a third floor or higher apartment.

Ground floor apartments located on perimeters of buildings usually have patio's instead of balconies and are usually constructed somewhat different because of such.

So it is imo, that the apartment is likely a third or forth floor apartment where the tops of some trees can sometimes be somewhat viewed at certain times.

As far as the girls dancing at night there with the light off in the living room and only a light on in the kitchen/dining room and bedroom to just illuminate the living room slightly, it appeared that they may have merely been dancing while observing their own reflections which were likely reflected back off of the living room window's  glasses with only a light in the kitchen/dining room on behind them besides the bedroom as well.

As far as the exchange of massages between the both of them, I'm sure that although it may have perhaps been an idea to perhaps entice some interest in some cams of that residence, I'm sure it was also and perhaps more so, merely something between the longtime close friends that was only a friendly and beneficial exchange of physical interaction between them. Nothing more imo.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hello, our sweet Leora. We all miss you and our special times together. Please do not be bothered by the arguments and silliness on the forum. We here at the forum just want the same thing: to watch you be happy. Signed, jugghead.

Well put, jugg. 👌

• Like 1

I just dont get those chicks (all over the RLC), hehe.

They come to their friends room to massage, watch a movie or two etc... They're welcomed, the company has fun, joy, laugh etc (again, hehe)...

But then - after everything is long time over - they just keep staying there!!! The owner of the room is doinge something completely else, bored and watching the phone or whatever, but - the guest/visitor still doesnt leave... WTF signal do some girls need?!?

Our Queen has a strong polite and kind routine, but one should just know whens the time to leave.

Happens in all the apps as it looks, hehe.

Kiss, leora & Malia, but, M - go and be a girl we love in your own room!    😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gogism said:

I just dont get those chicks (all over the RLC), hehe.

They come to their friends room to massage, watch a movie or two etc... They're welcomed, the company has fun, joy, laugh etc (again, hehe)...

But then - after everything is long time over - they just keep staying there!!! The owner of the room is doinge something completely else, bored and watching the phone or whatever, but - the guest/visitor still doesnt leave... WTF signal do some girls need?!?

Our Queen has a strong polite and kind routine, but one should just know whens the time to leave.

Happens in all the apps as it looks, hehe.

Kiss, leora & Malia, but, M - go and be a girl in your own room!    😉

Yes she should leave the room we are not getting what we pay for 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣