Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

@firewallin terms of tattooed girls, check the Masha's place in rlc, if still have subscription; you won't be disappointed 😁

sophia was not bad in this category, sad she is gone it was a good girl, the problem is i can't stand anymore masha 

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

sophia was not bad in this category, sad she is gone it was a good girl, the problem is i can't stand anymore masha 

In fact he just wants to tell you that there are two girls at this time at Masha who are tattooed from head to toe and that they are still quite attractive

Otherwise yes Sophia was a very good surprise, in every sense of the word good ^^

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In fact he just wants to tell you that there are two girls at this time at Masha who are tattooed from head to toe and that they are still quite attractive

Otherwise yes Sophia was a very good surprise, in every sense of the word good ^^

you know why sophia left?

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that's it; sorry for digression in this place. I don't post at rlc forum; too many fanatics in there 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

you know why sophia left?

because she had to return to Russia
It was certain that she would not stay as Masha can

It's the same for Malia, she will probably only stay two or three months before having to return to the country