Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

How Alexandra's first apartment is end? Although maybe in the current conditions of lack serious competitors, attempt No. 2 will be more successful.

In general - it seems like 2 apartments with swingers are expected (the second is at Mira).

• Like 1

Two days ago Melissa gave this guy a couple of blowjobs.
Tonight she wanted to have sex with him again.
See below how many times she has tried to turn him on but - oddly enough - the boy has always pulled back.
Maybe that's why Melissa, feeling rejected, disappointed and frustrated, closed herself in the bathroom for an hour lying on the floor.

mel.thumb.jpg.5832805948960a1e416bec876e4326d7.jpg

mel3.jpg.e65b3e306c553bce3a8e0632a6a14f16.jpg

mel4.thumb.jpg.e3f821a93bb9cfc5964da2668b2ec914.jpg

43 minutes ago, budda said:

Maybe that's why Melissa, feeling rejected, disappointed and frustrated, closed herself in the bathroom for an hour lying on the floor.

Hi Budda I think it is what Sergio said to her, a few minutes earlier Melissa was on the guy and Sergio said something and she got off and lay on bottom half of the bed then she got up and started teasing the guy again and Sergio said something again that is when Melissa went to the bathroom. Later on when Sergio managed to get Melissa to go to bed I noticed she was swaying so I think some of what was happening was alcohol related.