Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

12 hours ago, Just In said:

Hi Budda I think it is what Sergio said to her, a few minutes earlier Melissa was on the guy and Sergio said something and she got off and lay on bottom half of the bed then she got up and started teasing the guy again and Sergio said something again that is when Melissa went to the bathroom. Later on when Sergio managed to get Melissa to go to bed I noticed she was swaying so I think some of what was happening was alcohol related.

Hi Just In, you are probably right but why, in your opinion, has the boy ALWAYS rejected Melissa?

I think maybe Sergio pushes Melissa toward other guys to test her..I don't know who this guy is but like with Condor, Sergio eggs her on to advance sexually on someone .. then when she gets into it..he snaps back on the reins.. Melissa is not afraid of sex and will express it to the point that she is in trouble with Sergio when she is just into it.. I think there has been more contact with these three.. speculating it s at his place..a shame for us interested.. but unless she went to see him today..maybe he pulled the plug as he did with Condor.. I'm interested who this guy is and where he came from.. I think a friend of Sergio..who knows..Stay tuned

• Like 1

Have to figure the only reason he is rejection Melissa is Sergio is watching..they don't hesitate to grab each others asses when they are alone or out of site..Frankly I don't think Melissa gives a rip that Sergio is watching..thus when the big boy pulls back..she feels rejected.. Alcohol isn't helping her either..I think this exactly what this apartment needed to be interesting again..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The new guy looks like Sergio, I am guessing he is a relative. maybe his brother or cousin, who knows. 

I don't think so. The day before Melissa gave him two blowjobs !

Clearly there are already a good number of guys who have fucked Melissa off camera because Sergio is a bastard unable to give Melissa what she deserves! Some may have even been with Sergio present but many others, because of the attitude that Melissa had the other day with this guy, to fuck many other guys without Sergio knowing. Sergio, any day, he's not going to be able to walk through the apartment door because of Melissa's horns. Don't worry, we won't see anything tonight, already did the night for many hours off-camera! Here are the real VH scammers and here they continue as long as there are still people to defend them.