Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't find it a coincidence at all that between the only two other guys Melissa has done extra things with, the first guy Connor almost never was able to achieve an erection with her and now this guy seemingly is not interested in doing anything with her at all... and Connor stopped doing sexual things with her altogether when he was able to get erections. Again, I don't find that to be a coincidence and I suspect that's part of the reason why Sergio gives the ok for them and Melissa to even do things at all. You'll never see Melissa with another guy like Aaron who would have fucked her straight into next week.

It seems that Sergio has a big ole man crush on this youngster. Can't hide that, but then again who needs to hide?

Well, finally something interesting, Melissa and the invited boy cheating on Sergio even inside the apartment. Melissa has fallen in love with this boy clearly, but she's afraid Sergio will catch them. This is very clear now!

33 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, finally something interesting, Melissa and the invited boy cheating on Sergio even inside the apartment. Melissa has fallen in love with this boy clearly, but she's afraid Sergio will catch them. This is very clear now!

Let's not get to carried away 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

No nos dejemos llevar 😂

You just have to realize when Sergio isn't in front... Today chance is hotter the guest boy. And by the way, there's also been action in the bathroom in the dark while Sergio was on the phone.