Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You just have to realize when Sergio isn't in front... Today chance is hotter the guest boy. And by the way, there's also been action in the bathroom in the dark while Sergio was on the phone.

Post the pictures then👀

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Publica las fotos y luego 👀

I don't have an account, I'm sorry. I can only talk about what I've seen in the living room and the miniatures in the bathroom. I hope someone publishes them. I am sorry.

47 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Você só precisa perceber quando Sergio não está na frente ... Hoje a chance é mais quente para o garoto convidado. E, a propósito, também houve ação no banheiro no escuro enquanto Sergio estava ao telefone.

what time did it happen?

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

To give a summary at night, the boy is a child ..... Melissa offering herself to him all night and he just talking about fighting ..... I give up on this guy

I'm gonna guess and say she will keep trying until she succeeds it's like a game that her & Sergio does like with condor 

5 minutes ago, Karrui said:

a que hora sucedio

I don't know exactly the time, maybe an hour or so ago. No, clearly he was more receptive tonight. There have been kisses with tongue, she has been rubbing her pussy and eating pussy in the living room for a moment until they have gone to the bathroom. All this without Sergio present.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Não sei exatamente a hora, talvez uma hora ou mais atrás. Não, claramente ele estava mais receptivo esta noite. Houve beijos com a língua, ela esfregou sua buceta e a comeu na sala por um momento até que eles foram ao banheiro. Tudo isso sem Sergio presente.

Believe me ... nothing happened, in this episode you say

If Sergio wasn't there, they'd have fucked by now. Today you both want, but without Sergio and possibly without cameras. They're both looking forward to it all night and with a lot of secrets in their ears. Now they're alone in the room but they don't dare do anything at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm gonna guess and say she will keep trying until she succeeds it's like a game that her & Sergio does like with condor 

The whole situation reminds me of Ary and the guy she used to sleep with for about 2 weeks before her and George got married, how every night they would spend more and more time getting closer. Then after she gave him the hand job, he was never seen or heard from again.