Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Just a thought guys...What would this thread do if Leora and Malia got even the slightest bit intimate?...not that it will ever happen

Tbh, I love their friendship right now. It'll never happen, and I'm real pleased about that...

It would totally blow up and I would wonder off with my tail between my legs. After watching of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just a thought guys...What would this thread do if Leora and Malia got even the slightest bit intimate?...not that it will ever happen

Tbh, I love their friendship right now. It'll never happen, and I'm real pleased about that...

Could you ever imagine 2 guy best friends taking a bath together?

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Attacked? No one is allowed to challenge your precious opinion?

I was not talking to you...I was responding to Aussie. However, since you inserted yourself..here's what I think: I think that people who have noting of substance to contribute in the forum spend their time critiquing the comments of others. That's ok too because no one can be expected to preform beyond their capabilities in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, philo said:

:Leora is taking us back to an earlier time. I'm sure it's happened before but the last person I recall who got away with bathing in her under ware on RLC was Taboo.

I don't find it taboo, but I do find it interesting as to why.