B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is a given, but that still does not answer the question why the labels or grouping of the apartments are necessary 

Sales pitch. Lots of items in this supermarket.

Off topic: you are californian, congrats on the Tesla success, you'll all end up working for Musk. LOL. Martians?

Just now, northguy said:

Sales pitch. Lots of items in this supermarket.

Off topic: you are californian, congrats of the Tesla success, you'll all end up working for Musk. LOL. Martians?

Tesla's success in the markets, (if that what you are talking about) is a bubble getting ready to burst.  

Yes, I am in California, but I sold my main business and am mostly retired, living off the fruits of my labor. 

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

Tesla's success in the markets, (if that what you are talking about) is a bubble getting ready to burst.  

Yes, I am in California, but I sold my main business and am mostly retired, living off the fruits of my labor. 

Well, we'll see. Black Rock, the biggest investment fund has dumped oil in favor of green energy, the future?

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Well, we'll see. Black Rock, the biggest investment fund has dumped oil in favor of green energy, the future?

I think Irma is green (sick) these last few days, Alana is leaving, and Tina--well she is back again. 😏

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Tina looked quite drunk when they came home! ❤️

Poor Tina! After being sick in the restroom for the last 4 hours, she has finally made it to bed now. 🤗❤️