B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

7 hours ago, happyone said:

In Southern California, we have Walgreen's which has several 24 hour pharmacy locations.-

Also according to the internet, Walgreen's has pharmacies open 24 hours in Houston, Tx. as well

I'm South of Houston and there is no way I'm driving to Houston to use a pharmacy unless it's absolutely necessary.

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I looked thru my computer and only see one instance of Alana bating.  What does she do here?  She must be really bored.

I would like to know one thing, is there a rule on rlc which says that a girl is obliged to masturbate every day to make us happy? or that this is an obligation to be able to live in the apartments?
I agree that she is not the most active girl but she is far from being the worst too, and then it's quite nice to see her naked anyway

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know one thing, is there a rule on rlc which says that a girl is obliged to masturbate every day to make us happy? or that this is an obligation to be able to live in the apartments?
I agree that she is not the most active girl but she is far from being the worst too, and then it's quite nice to see her naked anyway

No rule but if I just watched tv and talked on the phone all day I would be really bored.  I also see it as a clue that she is not relaxed around the cameras.  She is too young to not have a sex drive.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

No rule but if I just watched tv and talked on the phone all day I would be really bored.  I also see it as a clue that she is not relaxed around the cameras.  She is too young to not have a sex drive.

All young women are not nymphomaniacs and I do not agree on the side that she would not be comfortable with the cameras, otherwise she would not give us everything we have ever had when she was at R1 and everything we can see right now at B1
Are you sure the cameras annoy her?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording