B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

This is the way I see it according to a lot of you....A lot of you watched what they did last night so you must have thought it was going to be good or it was going to be something different than what it's been the 100 times they have done it before last night.  The fact is, until you stop watching the stupid shows they put on and the viewers numbers fall, RLC will never do anything about it and you will continue to see the same lame ass shows over and over again.  Those of you that watched it obviously support it!!

For those of you that believe RLC has no input to what these tenants do, you have lost your ever loving mind!!  RLC is a business, albeit a very shady one but the fact remains that it is a business and as like most if not all businesses, there is an agenda for the business.  I'm sure RLC (Nora in this case) puts out weekly or biweekly agendas with things they would like to see happen in that time frame.  Anyone that believes anything different doesn't know anything about running a business!!  Tonight at the party (Organizational Party) I'm sure they will be handed an agenda for the next week or next couple of weeks.  I'm sure they will discuss how many times they can put the apartments UM without losing subscribers....because we all know that most of the viewers don't care about it when they put the apartments UM.  RLC is a joke at best and offers very little "Real Life" anymore!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you haven't told us the most important thing, that amoeba of Blair's boyfriend, he's gone, considering RLC keeps saying that Blair, he's leaving, we should never see him again.

The problem with amoebae is that they can split, forming 2 identical cells, and then go their own way...so a Mike clone might return..:dodgy:

• Like 1