B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

Think this situation shows very well all the fakness and ausence of genuine real life in this joke Barca houses,just a stupid planied show,Blair and her puppy  doing their task,Olivia and Ulyana that aren't lesbians and have male partners are next to the couple pretending they are what they aren't..Rlc at their best..sad to see what happened to site and will never change bringing same BS clones again and again.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy.Exactly same shitt,only thing changed is a couple of the clones in bed.Rlc said Blair and puppy will be leaving soon..obviously not soon enought🤢.

Best thing for us would be total darkness again...😏

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, cengiz kigi said:

Cengiz,

We would like to mention additionally that Blair is going to leave the project soon.

Enjoy the watching!
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

I really hope I don't see Mike or Blair ever again.....I get irked everytime the damn auto-follow top cam changes to them....

• Upvote 1

Still remember some dear cc users saying when Olivia and Ulyana arrived to b2 that they had hope the girls wouldnt enter the stupid shows..🤣.Remember This aren't Olivia and Ulyana..they are just clones number 60 and 61.Agree Regard Blair and Puppy..hope Its finaly the last time she and him apear.