B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

Noldus, you haven't told us the most important thing, that amoeba of Blair's boyfriend, he's gone, considering RLC keeps saying that Blair, he's leaving, we should never see him again.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I must be hallucinating?Β  Weren't you the one who spammed the shit out of this forum demanding girls in the GOV apartments be allowed to have their boyfriends?Β  Didn't I TELL YOU what you would get?Β  Stop your fucking complaining, because it is very irritating to listen to someone so irrational and out of touch day after day.Β 

Please stop misrepresenting my statements- I never said that Blair shouldn't have her BF in the apartment. On the contrary, I stand by my statement and continue to believe that even more Girls should visit this place with there BFs. Β 

What I criticized were all those shows.Β If the right people are there, it can even really mean an orgy. But it would have to be people who really organize such an event for themselves and not as a show for the audience. RLC should be About a view into the private life of the residents. I disliked the Event, because it was not real.Β It was obvious that the girls were just running this event to attract viewers.Β 

And now, stop deliberately misrepresenting me. That's really no way to have a polite conversation in a Forum!

Β 

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, you haven't told us the most important thing, that amoeba of Blair's boyfriend, he's gone, considering RLC keeps saying that Blair, he's leaving, we should never see him again.

He left with his backpack and the paper bags, but maybe he'll return ,,, πŸ˜‰Β 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

😍 Ulyana is one of the few you don't get tired of watching 😍

She is easily the most beatiful girl on RLC, in my opinion. 😍

There is no win..Blair,Mickey and Loraine will leave soon but in some months return again..and then leave..and return.And more and more stupid threesome,foursomeΒ shows with whoever are the clones at the time..and that as usualy some users will say it's nothing arranged or prepared..Its how things areπŸ˜‚.Remember My good people..rlc is not shows,fake lesbians clones etc..is all about..Real life in cams.......ryan gosling lol GIF