B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have the feeling it's the replacement of Loraine but the cleaning lady not working at this hours 🙂

I really hope either Taya or Olivia's crazy friend (Dasha) will show up at some point! 🤞🏻

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In Russia no 

In Prague, showers

Oh well okay so she's pretty mush the same as the four do nothings in B4 that we already have...RLC is becoming consistent ...thanks for the heads up. :dodgy:

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Oh well okay so she's pretty mush the same as the four do nothings in B4 that we already have...RLC is becoming consistent ...thanks for the heads up. :dodgy:

For the moment, she's only a guest, not a tenant 

she's also Ulyana's friend and it was her birthday yesterday 

let's see if she's the new girl in B2 but i don't think so 

time will tell 

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Instead of being happy that an night doesn't end in a silly show, you babble about "do Nothing girls" at a guests after being there for less than half a day. 😣

Do you really want more of these soulless show zombies?

At least I think it's good to get way more real life in GOV. Without silly Show, but with real People (including Boys and Girls).

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, fisherman said:

Anybody ideas of why Blair still wears that straight jacket type thing I know she had a boob

job but so did Masha & Nelly and i never noticed them wearing one

Probably because her boob job is terrible just like her blown up lips.