Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

1 minute ago, firewall said:

this virus becomes a politic crisis between the countries also it's hard to not enter on this side, maybe move this thread in the politic part i don't know

Not true. It's just turned into a Trump bashing thread. This isn't the place to bash a world leader. The political board is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

Not true. It's just turned into a Trump bashing thread. This isn't the place to bash a world leader. The political board is.

well we have just to count the number of deaths and new cases now

So be it. That's what the thread was about. Going to a main political figure and just bashing for the sake of seeing your words on the screen deviates from the subject matter.

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

well we have just to count the number of deaths and new cases now

Apparently this is long from over.  Some in China that have been through the quarantine process have now tested positive a second time, so this is not something you get and it's gone.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Apparently this is long from over.  Some in China that have been through the quarantine process have now tested positive a second time, so this is not something you get and it's gone.

and apparently there is more younger people also can die with this virus (40-50 yo) with what i heard today on the TV, we don't know everything about this virus we can have some bad surprise later

it's 2 or 3 days i am sick also and i start to have some difficulty to respire, i think tomorrow i will call my doctor for see him very soon

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

and apparently there is more younger people also can die with this virus (40-50 yo) with what i heard today on the TV, we don't know everything about this virus we can have some bad surprise later

it's 2 or 3 days i am sick also and i start to have some difficulty to respire, i think tomorrow i will call my doctor for see him very soon

It would likely be quicker going tot he Hospital than trying to get a Doctor Appointment.  Best to have it checked as soon as possible.

51 minutes ago, firewall said:

this virus becomes a politic crisis between the countries also it's hard to not enter on this side, maybe move this thread in the politic part i don't know

That's not a problem.  I can move the Topic over to the Political Board since it seems the Politicians are the ones directing the show.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's not a problem.  I can move the Topic over to the Political Board since it seems the Politicians are the ones directing the show.

maybe ask TBG and the admin before if they are ok with that

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Stone Cold is the Forum Admin. He oversees all the forums. 😊

so we are more free now 🙂, the decision of Trump is weird to close the borders with the Europe but not with the UK like the country was not infected by this virus 🙂

it's normal Boris Johnson is his big friend 

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

so we are more free now 🙂, the decision of Trump is weird to close the borders with the Europe but not with the UK like the country was not infected by this virus 🙂

it's normal Boris Johnson is his big friend 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Mount Everest calls off climbing season; Canadian prime minister self-isolates; London Underground driver tests positive

From the body of the text of the update to answer your question:

The UK could be added to the US’ travel ban, Trump said. Responding to news of a significant uptick in the number of UK cases, Trump indicated he was thinking of extended his ban to a country he has thus far protected, while taking others off the list.

Edited by happyone
Incorrect information has been fixed.

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

The above article that you copied and pasted,  making it seem like it was your thoughts 🤥

From the body of the test to answer your question:

The UK could be added to the US’ travel ban, Trump said. Responding to news of a significant uptick in the number of UK cases, Trump indicated he was thinking of extended his ban to a country he has thus far protected, while taking others off the list.

Every Country should close their borders.  No one in or out until this thing blows itself out.  

• Like 2