Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All publicly funded schools in Ontario, Canada closing for 2 weeks due to COVID-19.  

All Sporting Events have been Cancelled until further notice.  

Not getting worried surely 😁

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

and in this situation worked "well" in their situation.. Here people yesterday when the pandemic was announced people went to beach and shopping. I'm more or less close to a city with positive cases and some schools get closed and the students instead of being at home went to streets and shoppings like they was in vacations 

The governments can't do miracles with this type of reactions untill they have to take very drastic measures or people start do die at a very high number. Even the reporters from the news channel are passing the message all the time that :" this isn't the others problem"

it's the problem this is the latin side, this is why i said it's impossible to compare the china with the other countries here in europe specially in the south europe

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep like the retards that concentrated in front of the stadium at Valencia because the uefa game was at closed doors.. 

exactly, the same thing happened yesterday in paris for the match PSG/Dortumd, the match was at closed doors but around 3000 supporters was authorized outside when the new rule in the counrty now is all the meeting of more 1000 people is not authorized  (in china it would be different...)

it was fucking stupid and irresponsable in the situation we have now in the country,

another example it's impossible now for the french people at the border to enter in italy exept for professionnal reasons but all the italians can continue to enter in france, it's time to close us border also i don't know what the goverment waiting

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

China of all countries did the best job til now. They had by far the most numbers of infected and were able to contain it. They are even already starting to get back to normality. Name me any other country capable building hospitals with 1000 beds in less than a week?

This should make the other countries think positive as it's obviously possible to handle this. 

I don't believe one fucking word or statistic that China puts out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

All publicly funded schools in Ontario, Canada closing for 2 weeks due to COVID-19.  

All Sporting Events have been Cancelled until further notice.  

To clarify, the government took these steps because tomorrow is the start of spring break...the largest travel volume of the year.  Concern is that people will take their kids on a trip and when they return (from wherever), the kids would have been right back in school potentially spreading the virus if they picked it up.  It is mostly precautionary.  As for travel...most of us head south to the beaches of the Caribbean, Mexico or Florida.  While cruises are popular, many will have cancelled them, but some are still going anyway.

• Upvote 1

An interesting post from Reddit: 

1688332299_ScreenShot03-12-20at10_30PM.thumb.PNG.bcaca0b489af6fa36fa983d62db8851a.PNG

1893295401_ScreenShot03-12-20at10.30PM001.PNG.60b33aa0614f638403bba7453597607b.PNG

1750988950_ScreenShot03-12-20at10_32PM.PNG.7b7b12d41297fadd9245fd5512ba02a3.PNG

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/fhgjrm/i_am_an_icu_doctor_you_all_need_to_take_this_shit/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

• Thanks 2