Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Country should close their borders.  No one in or out until this thing blows itself out.  

My posting was corrected and revised due to an error--see the revised post

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Country should close their borders.  No one in or out until this thing blows itself out.  

there is a reunion this monday between the G7 for find a solution and the french president already suggested to close the borders between the countries in the schengen area

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

there is a reunion this monday between the G7 for find a solution and the french president already suggested to close the borders between the countries in the schengen area

Justin Trudeau won't be there his wife got the COVID19 so he has to self isolate himself for 14 days. The G7 will roll along without his words of wisdom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Justin Trudeau won't be there his wife got the COVID19 so he has to self isolate himself for 14 days. The G7 will roll along without his words of wisdom.

I only laughed not because he is in isolation, but the last part The G7 will roll along without his words of wisdom. Haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

yes i read that today 

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes i read that today 

Couldn't have happened to a better person, he didn't take it serious or care about all Canadians getting it when it first began, now his family has it, that's called KARMA.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, itsme said:

If that's true, that is stupidity on his part. Being in proximity of others that are infected should  give him a clue that maybe he should just be checked out.