B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Your problem with this is that it is illegal or not possible (Russia for example) to maintain an apartment where the girls live as most of the girls home is in Ukraine and Russia.  Evidently there are not enough people in Barcelona and the other 

areas where RLC maintains apartments willing to be on cam. So, logistics do not support what you want. 

Well, you set a premiss that they can't recrute people from outside Russia/Ukraine, wich is wrong. We have had more than a few girls from Spain, Czechia and Italy, and I'm sure they could easily recrute more, if they just put some effort into trying to find new people, instead of basing everything mainly on recomendation from the girls that are already familiar to the project.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, you set a premiss that they can't recrute people from outside Russia/Ukraine, wich is wrong. We have had more than a few girls from Spain, Czechia and Italy, and I'm sure they could easily recrute more, if they just put some effort into trying to find new people, instead of basing everything mainly on recomendation from the girls that are already familiar to the project.

Agreed...100%

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Y si esto es nuevo modelo de negocio de RLC, para echar a nuevas chicas como Cindy después de sólo un mes, pero dar a las niñas, como Loraine y Blair 3 a 4 meses, las niñas que se encuentran en su tercera visita y son responsables de algunos de los espectáculos más frívola en la historia de RLC, entonces es el momento Cancelé mi suscripción e hizo algo más con mi tiempo y dinero. En lo que a mí respecta, esta es otra cogida monumental a partir de Nora y la gestión de RLC.

No creo que RLC eche a las chicas, tengo entendido y se ha comentado muchas veces que cuando entran en el proyecto ya saben el tiempo que van a estar y el día que van a salir...si estoy equivocado por favor corregidme.

1 minute ago, omedo said:

No creo que RLC eche a las chicas, tengo entendido y se ha comentado muchas veces que cuando entran en el proyecto ya saben el tiempo que van a estar y el día que van a salir...si estoy equivocado por favor corregidme.

without knowing what the contract says, it's a mute point.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

And if this is RLC's new business model, to kick out new girls like Cindy after just one month, but give girls like Loraine and Blair 3 to 4 months, girls who are on their third visit and are responsible for some of the lamest shows in RLC history, then it's time I canceled my subscription and did something else with my time and money.  As far as I'm concerned, this is another monumental fuck up from Nora and the RLC management.

There is quite a huge gap between someone like Cindy, and someone like Monica/Blair. Yes, everyone must be given a certan time to adapt, but I don't really have an issue with inactive girls not getting renewed after one month. The main problem I have is that the calculated returnee girls get rewarded with 4+ months. Both are not really what I like to follow in the project, though Cindy had likely been good enough if the rest of the cast in the house were better. That way we'd have some action, without everything being like an obligated show.

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

To see private life, It's about looking into an apartment, not looking out. 😀

One thing is for sure, before all the Russian apartments were switched off there was much more private life to see on RLC. This GOV bullshit was just an unnecessary extra. 

Meanwhile RLC is a place where almost only girls doing Nothing can be seen who perform silly Shows. This girls go outside to have some real fun and laugh at people who are stupid enough to pay for something like this. 

I've entered into the fray late tonight guys...I'm sure you're a good bloke, and I sort of know where you're coming from Alla, and respect your views, but don't you even get bored with spewing out the same shite every post...:confused:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Servo said:

Monica to the new girls...... "right girls, here's the kettle, here's where we keep the food, that's the stray cat, and whatever you do DO NOT GET NAKED IN THE KITCHEN!!!, make the suckers pay for it"

Are you usually naked in your kitchen then...? 😏