Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

QuestionGirl ..lives up to her name and walk over to the kitchen cam.... sheer blind panic on Hakeems face:cry:...(a must watch if you can!!)

QG: what is this.....(pointing at the cam)

Hkm: (fck shiiiit shiiit).. don't touch it don't touch it.......

QG:  what.. is

Hkm: I..i told you before its my loud  speaker:undecided:..Image result for pinocchio nose gif

QG: no you didn't.. you told me before its your secret system!!!

Hkm:   :cry:..Oh no  she is serious... (points to her clothes)   you want to wear this..with your jeans?

QG..I'm asking what is this.:dodgy:..?  (he is hiding something..:dodgy::exclamation:.)

Hkm: I did tell you before,,..(looking very anxious:confused:)

QG: NO YOU DIDN'T!!

Hkm: christ.. someday......

QG: Yes! :dodgy:..I will be mean cos I want to know what it is....

Getting closer Hakeem!!!

Its amazing how quickly he moves to shut her up and bed her..... without a condom.:dodgy:.. he's asking for trouble... safe sex is not a priority for him.:dodgy:. and he has no respect for the women  (their health) he sleeps with..

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, adamneve a dit :

C'est incroyable à quelle vitesse il se déplace pour la faire taire et la coucher ... sans préservatif. :épineux:.. il demande des ennuis ... le sexe sans risque n'est pas une priorité pour lui. :épineux:. et il n'a aucun respect pour les femmes (leur santé) avec qui il couche ..

sans préservatif et coronavirus...

On 2/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, moos54 said:

there seems to be a lot of interpretation on your part but this conversation is interesting in several points, well done 😉
For those who may think that this apartment is fake, I think we have the answer that no, and that Hakeem is none other than a single guy who thinks with hi dick and  that he can get away with all the girls :biggrin:
Otherwise I like this girl, like the others because they act naturally in front of the cameras and this is appreciable, even if there will always be the doubt that they do not know what these cameras are really for

In the end, I never thought it would be the most interesting apartment ^^

Obviously nothing is fake,we know rlc is all about reality,we can see that in all rlc houses🙃.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

like Viky and Kate on VHTV :biggrin:

Well V&K recieve guests with lights on and doesn't lie to people about the cams,or stay with the lights off in livingroom so the cams stay less at sight from guests..only in rlc to see this "adoring" for such nasty,lier dude(Hakeem),Unbeliable🤣.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well V&K recieve guests with lights on and doesn't lie to people about the cams,or stay with the lights off in livingroom so the cams stay less at sight from guests..only in rlc to see this "adoring" for such nasty,lier dude(Hakeem),Unbeliable🤣.

At the same time, we can't lie too much with the people who are going to make a fake show with you ^^ I think you know what I'm talking about

And I would like to know how you can know that they do not lie to the different guests who can come to their apartment compared to the cameras, because in the end I do not believe that you understand their language

We are suing Hakeem only because most people understand English, but I'm almost certain that this kind of lie must be very common elsewhere, whether on RLC or even VHTV.

It shows that nothing and nobody is really perfect in this world