B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, omedo said:

Para ser justos Elettra ha hecho lo mismo y no la criticamos...

Yes, Elettra too, and I think she was criticiced alittle bit for it earlier. The difference is that Elettra brings alot more action with her to the apartment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's really ridiculous the amount of UM,specialy in b4,that is constantly in UM.Miss do nothing Irma 5 times probably is there..maybe they are getting the bonus for the stupid big show of other night.

I don't have a clue but the UM times are ridiculous!!

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In b4 it was absolutely a planed show she participate other night,as i said she will be one of the girls Rlc will put doing hardcore when this shows happens with the other girls,kinda sad for her.We have diferent tastes(at least regard this girl),completely turns me off her being like she is,but is tastes.

That whole night was rediculous, but I'm talking about literarily the rest of the time she has been there in B1, alone, with her boyfriend, or with the other girls. She is spontaneus, unpredictable and exciting!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

The thing with Ginger a wierd show!.... I liked when she bated beside a sleeping Cindy. I saw a couple of times on the couch, and several in the bath, they were amazing! Any timestamps for the balcony?

I didn't think the Ginger thing was a show at all.  Tina was very drunk, and very horny, and it seemed to just kind of happen.  Watching how she was in B4 the other night, even in the middle of the show elements, she was all over Ginger again - I think she may have a bit of thing for her!

The Balcony has disappeared off the end of replay unfortunately.  I'll let you know if I catch her at it again - it was hot, she checked a couple of times through the window to check none of the other girls was up, and was also scanning to check no one was looking at her from opposite either.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I wonder if she has found a guy or something. I too love Tina, but I hope this doesn't continue. I think it is the 4th day in a row she has been gone for a whole night.

She can be gone overnight as much as she likes in my book, as long as she keeps coming back to masturbate like she is at the moment 🙂

25 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

She can be gone overnight as much as she likes in my book, as long as she keeps coming back to masturbate like she is at the moment 🙂

I generally think they should try to have more parties at home, or bring the guys they are seeing back home, instead of going out every day. But I see your point. She masturbates, and pees in the shower, I should be thankful for that. And I am! I do really like her!

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I generally think they should try to have more parties at home, or bring the guys they are seeing back home, instead of going out every day. But I see your point. She masturbates, and pees in the shower, I should be thankful for that. And I am! I do really like her!

Ooh, I hadn't spotted her peeing in the shower.  I've caught Irma and Elettra, but I'll have to go back and check replay for Tina 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

That whole night was rediculous, but I'm talking about literarily the rest of the time she has been there in B1, alone, with her boyfriend, or with the other girls. She is spontaneus, unpredictable and exciting!

This event between Elettra and Ginger was so unrealistic and emotionless. As with all shows, you can clearly see the difference to real attraction. Just compare the Show Girls with a real couple like Piper and Taylor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I didn't think the Ginger thing was a show at all.  Tina was very drunk, and very horny, and it seemed to just kind of happen.  Watching how she was in B4 the other night, even in the middle of the show elements, she was all over Ginger again - I think she may have a bit of thing for her!

Ginger = 100% Show Girl. Useless for RLC. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1