B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yeah, she's living real life... funny that 😋

And what is she living in the apartment..real life isn't for sure😅.In a site called real life in cams We expected to see at least part of that Real life in house.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep what we need is very high girls in cams looking completely lost, beautiful..is tastes,i found her average looking at best.What i watch or not is my decision,just like you.Regard her..i always said the same thing sinse i seen this mess in COV place,to much high,to much show.

I kind of love the "mess", when it is a tiny bit out of control, it is exciting, and you know it wasn't a planned show.

41 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Yeah, she's living real life... funny that 😋

Yes, I wonder if she has found a guy or something. I too love Tina, but I hope this doesn't continue. I think it is the 4th day in a row she has been gone for a whole night.

Just now, ed2 said:

Sí, me pregunto si ella ha encontrado un chico o algo así. Yo también amo a Tina, pero espero que esto no continúe. Creo que es el cuarto día consecutivo que se ha ido durante toda una noche.

Para ser justos Elettra ha hecho lo mismo y no la criticamos...

7 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I think Tina isn't doing a bad job of that herself at the moment.  The last couple of weeks we've had a sneaky bate in bed next to a sleeping girl,  2 on the balcony,  several on the sofa, a shared bate with Ginger... she's certainly my favourite girl on the site at the moment. 

The thing with Ginger a wierd show!.... I liked when she bated beside a sleeping Cindy. I saw a couple of times on the couch, and several in the bath, they were amazing! Any timestamps for the balcony?

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I kind of love the "mess", when it is a tiny bit out of control, it is exciting, and you know it wasn't a planned show.

In b4 it was absolutely a planed show she participate other night,as i said she will be one of the girls Rlc will put doing hardcore when this shows happens with the other girls,kinda sad for her.We have diferent tastes(at least regard this girl),completely turns me off her being like she is,but is tastes.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The thing with Ginger a wierd show!.... I liked when she bated beside a sleeping Cindy. I saw a couple of times on the couch, and several in the bath, they were amazing! Any timestamps for the balcony?

Ed, I got Feb. 17th for the balcony.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's just like all the UM times the apartments go through.  It used to really piss me off but now I think it's funny as all get outs!

It's really ridiculous the amount of UM,specialy in b4,that is constantly in UM.Miss do nothing Irma 5 times probably is there..maybe they are getting the bonus for the stupid big show of other night.