Julmodels (2020) Part #1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s a lifestyle to objectify one’s self for the pleasure of men and for the jealousy of other women. The basis is to look amazing when one is all dressed up. Everything is extra and an illusion and the clutch is that feeling of looking down on other women as they claim their prizes. Sex comes second! These girls aren’t trying to attract beta men who are content with plain, nobody, loser women. These girls are players and they play to win alpha men with big bank accounts. If I could do it I would in a heartbeat! 💋

Ah you mean gold diggers eh lol. Yeah well it takes all types to make the world go round. I wouldn't say it would be anything to be proud of if that is their objective but then what the fuck do I know. That lifestyle only twists yer mind and no doubt get their objective but are they really happy? Not everything revolves around the $$$ signs. Here endeth the first lesson my child 😁👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Today Hungary decided to lift Corona restrictions. So I guess soon this place will see new people...

that's good. hopefully we can look at some new pretty models. I am already bored with the existing cast. 😃 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope no more Barbie doll with plastic tits coming... 😂

yeah. plastic boobs are turn off for me. I be happy to see some changes. right now everyone has coupled up and they have got their own routine. not so interesting to watch anymore. Devilkos only has sex with Sasha, and Ryan only shags Angelica (not very often ). Tanya masturbates to her mobile phone, and Sam & Tory are just there 😂  .with the arrival of new models Ryan and Devilkos can go back to work lol and we be able to watch some hot scenes.

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah. plastic boobs are turn off for me. I be happy to see some changes. right now everyone has coupled up and they have got their own routine. not so interesting to watch anymore. Devilkos only has sex with Sasha, and Ryan only shags Angelica (not very often ). Tanya masturbates to her mobile phone, and Sam & Tory are just there 😂  .with the arrival of new models Ryan and Devilkos can go back to work lol and we be able to watch some hot scenes.

Sam & Tory are on the most boring people ever. Same level than Candy & Jack or Daenerys...

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope no more Barbie doll with plastic tits coming... 😂

Natural (not 100%) - Darling. Her onlyfans retweet in Julmodels. She made two films with Julia Grandi. And she’ll probably come again to shooting (she was independent model, but maybe already in Julmodels)

Also they from official Julmodels twitter retweet a lot onlyfans - Francys Belle. But she works in genre - Francys Belle VS football team. Barbie boobs&face

The others standard composition - Jia, Lia, Lana, RomyIndy.