Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

45 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just taking my chances on that one. If it's not him then oh well...

Didn't our old friend at the sis site have 01 at the end as well ? Seems like he may have, and everything else was the same except for 1 letter and an additional letter.

When both our women put big baggie sweaters on all fun for the night is over. 

Things I liked.

1/ Leora was openly rubbing her boobs and legs around Malia.

2/ Malia was having fun and enjoying herself.

3/ Leora body language was excellent around Malia. 

• Like 1

One other thing that is noticeable with Leora she keeps checking her boobs. Almost like she is checking for breast cancer. I don't know if she is, but it just looks like it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and l I was all about the gov apts. but now I can see THAT THEY ARE NOT ABOUT REAL LIF.E its all about the real fake show life...and for almost a month I have not even cheched in on all the gov apts. and only looked at this apt..and we all know LEARA IS THE BEST and that is why RLC HAS her back.and I REALLY LIKE THE WAY .MALIA IS COMING ALONG. and I just love .malia .this is the best apt. on RLC RIGHT NOW AND AS LONG AS LEARA IS THERE TO SHOW MALIA...MALIA WELL BE JUST FINE..heart GIFFOR BOTH OF THE LOVELY LADIEES ..

👎

• Haha 1

I encourage all women to check for breast cancer. My wife family history is 11 aunties and her mother died on breast cancer. My sister and mother both had breast cancer last year.

It only takes a few minutes to check your boobs so do it it might save your life one day.  

• Like 3