Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just replying and sorry you can't handle the truth!

Does this ring a bell to you.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying ...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Incoraggio tutte le donne a controllare il cancro al seno. La storia familiare di mia moglie è di 11 zie e sua madre è morta di cancro al seno. Mia sorella e mia madre hanno avuto entrambi il cancro al seno l'anno scorso.

Ci vogliono solo pochi minuti per controllare le tette, quindi farlo potrebbe salvarti la vita un giorno.  

Hello everyone, thank you Australian for raising this speech ... Prevention is really very important ... Kiss

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just replying and sorry you can't handle the truth!

You are a very small person, my wife has a serious illness and I needed to take her to the hospital. Harley what about putting you brain into gear before you type. Your inspiring comments fell perfectly for me to leave and look after my wife. This the reason I come and go here, also the time zone difference. Don't you think it's time find a apartment you like and if not go do some else with your time? You must know you are losing all respect here and it's not to late do drop being a tosser.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Quindi chiunque non sia innamorato di queste 2 ragazze dello spettacolo sono troll. Ok amico.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ESATTAMENTE!!

Personally I like this apartment as said several times in their falsity it still remains the most real to look at by Rlc ... To me the negative comments do not disturb and I do not think disturbin even the girls of the apartments ... They know they are in the spotlight and that if you talk about it well or if you speak badly it is important that you talk about it .... This is a forum on Leora's apartment, in fact a forum is not a Leora fans club, maybe you should create one so that no negative comments come written ... Leora's latest masturbations took place when the forum was not saying anything was silent, so I doubt that our positive or negative comments influence Leora .... Leora is like a TV show, there are those who love him and ea those who do not like it, but even those who do not like it continue to follow it .... when you write a negative comment about tenants you have to expect a response from those who disagree, but sometimes the answers in my opinion degenerate, creating only Disord ine, sometimes better to let the fire go out slowly rather than fuel with gasoline .... Kiss to all

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sei una persona molto piccola, mia moglie ha una malattia grave e ho dovuto portarla in ospedale. Harley che ne dici di mettere il cervello in marcia prima di scrivere. I tuoi commenti stimolanti mi hanno lasciato perfettamente e mi sono preso cura di mia moglie. Questo è il motivo per cui vengo e vado qui, anche la differenza di fuso orario. Non pensi che sia ora di trovare un appartamento che ti piace e se non vai a fare qualcun altro con il tuo tempo? Devi sapere che stai perdendo tutto il rispetto qui e non è tardi fare un lanciatore.

Hello Australian friend, I read your post and I am very sorry for your wife, I am close to you with my heart and thoughts sending you a big hug and kiss

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

If you ever get bored go to the Barca apartment forums. There are lot of trannies dressed like women in that forum. No wonder he likes to hang out there.

Clearly it what he likes 😁

• Like 1