Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

14 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Personally I like this apartment as said several times in their falsity it still remains the most real to look at by Rlc ... To me the negative comments do not disturb and I do not think disturbin even the girls of the apartments ... They know they are in the spotlight and that if you talk about it well or if you speak badly it is important that you talk about it .... This is a forum on Leora's apartment, in fact a forum is not a Leora fans club, maybe you should create one so that no negative comments come written ... Leora's latest masturbations took place when the forum was not saying anything was silent, so I doubt that our positive or negative comments influence Leora .... Leora is like a TV show, there are those who love him and ea those who do not like it, but even those who do not like it continue to follow it .... when you write a negative comment about tenants you have to expect a response from those who disagree, but sometimes the answers in my opinion degenerate, creating only Disord ine, sometimes better to let the fire go out slowly rather than fuel with gasoline .... Kiss to all

The point isn't that negative comments can't be given. The point is that these negative comments show total disrespect for the tenants and us. There is nothing constructive about the comments except to undermine the fans happiness with the tenants. Also,those two are free to create their own "I hate Leora" thread anytime they choose.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know that you know the people that make up the RLC viewing audience are but a very small slice of the people on cc. There's far more people than  there are here.

I'm only speculating as why she chooses to do it the way she is. I could probably come up with a hundred different scenarios. Only she knows.

I don't think RLC or any of us on cc have any influence on what she does.
My observation is that she's enjoying visiting with her friend and is given very little thought as to much else.

Why Pepe, she's following that schedule for me. Didn't you know?😁

• Like 1