Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

let's just say insider information and leave it at that.

I don't care to know that information nor do I dispute you. That being said, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? You only come on here and piss everyone off. If you're saying there is no action that can be taken to fix your unhappiness, why bother to rant about it?

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't care to know that information nor do I dispute you. That being said, what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? You only come on here and piss everyone off. If you're saying there is no action that can be taken to fix your unhappiness, why bother to rant about it?

If I piss you off then it's you that has the problem.  You see it one way and I see it another way and because I don't agree with you, you say i'm unhappy or i'm a troll or he's off his meds.  You don't know a thing about me or what I do in my personal life.  I'm a very happy person, it's just that i don't share the same enthusiasm towards a cam girl that you do and you have a problem with it.

• Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If I piss you off then it's you that has the problem.  You see it one way and I see it another way and because I don't agree with you, you say i'm unhappy or i'm a troll or he's off his meds.  You don't know a thing about me or what I do in my personal life.  I'm a very happy person, it's just that i don't share the same enthusiasm towards a cam girl that you do and you have a problem with it.

I'm trying to be civil about this and you just totally did not answer my question. That right there makes me suspicious that your agenda is only disrupt and not to add some positive information that helps this forum. However, I will give you another chance to explain yourself. I will ask again, what is your goal here? It's a simple question and shouldn't take more than a paragraph to explain. I'm listening.

Just now, jugghead said:

I'm trying to be civil about this and you just totally did not answer my question. That right there makes me suspicious that your agenda is only disrupt and not to add some positive information that helps this forum. However, I will give you another chance to explain yourself. I will ask again, what is your goal here? It's a simple question and shouldn't take more than a paragraph to explain. I'm listening.

if you read other threads you would know my goal!

• Haha 1