Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL but they all care about your opinions.  You must really feel good about yourself!

Actually yes they do and I'm really proud.

All anyone would have to do is go to your account and read your comments to figure out what a disgusting measurable lonely old man you really are.

I would say in reality you are jealous of me. Explains why you come here to try and disrupt the thread, but people see you for who you really are.

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

All anyone would have to do is go to account and read your comments to figure out what a disgusting measurable lonely old man you really are.

I would say in reality you are jealous of me. Explains why you come here to try and disrupt the thread, but people see you for who you really are.

I encourage people to go read his comments.

• Haha 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

if you read other threads you would know my goal!

Not sure why you can't simply say it. I am not going through gobs of information just to get the run around. You can either be clear or I won't even give you this much respect.

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All anyone would have to do is go to your account and read your comments to figure out what a disgusting measurable lonely old man you really are.

LOL

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm trying to be civil about this and you just totally did not answer my question. That right there makes me suspicious that your agenda is only disrupt and not to add some positive information that helps this forum. However, I will give you another chance to explain yourself. I will ask again, what is your goal here? It's a simple question and shouldn't take more than a paragraph to explain. I'm listening.

Do you not understand you can't be civil with someone like this.

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Do you not understand you can't be civil with someone like this.

For my sake Pepe, you must allow me to try. If he has a reasonable explanation for his behavior I will accept it and perhaps learn from it. If he only comes back with more rhetoric or "you don't know what I know" then I will keep pressing him until he comes up with something meaningful to say. I will give him some time to collect his thoughts into an answer that is compelling and if that does not happen I will take steps. That being said, I am not a believer of coercion. Psychologically, it only incites more negativity.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

The point isn't that negative comments can't be given. The point is that these negative comments show total disrespect for the tenants and us. There is nothing constructive about the comments except to undermine the fans happiness with the tenants. Also,those two are free to create their own "I hate Leora" thread anytime they choose.

I gotta get in on this. Too good to pass on.

"Respect" isn't an issue.  There's no interaction in this peep show.  I can respect a profession (of which I have no respect for what anyone on RLC does). Does a 'john' respect a whore? If he did, he wouldn't be paying her to get laid. Same scenario. For the life of me I can't understand some of you who salivate Leora with words and place her on a pedestal (unless you're role playing/fantasizing).

The irony of it all is maybe none of us who tune in deserve any respect from our peers! Then again, I'm not asking for anyone's respect (and neither is Leora).  Just keep tuning in, pay RLC (should you so desire), and Leora couldn't give a crap whether or not you respect her (as long as the credit card charge goes through).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

"Respect" isn't an issue.  There's no interaction in this peep show.  I can respect a profession (of which I have no respect for what anyone on RLC does). Does a 'john' respect a whore? If he did, he wouldn't be paying her to get laid. Same scenario. For the life of me I can't understand some of you who salivate Leora with words and place her on a pedestal (unless you're role playing/fantasizing).

The irony of it all is maybe none of us who tune in deserve any respect from our peers! Then again, I'm not asking for anyone's respect (and neither is Leora).  Just keep tuning in, pay RLC (should you so desire), and Leora couldn't give a crap whether or not you respect her (as long as the credit card charge goes through).

YEP

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

LOL, you're gonna piss off both sides with those comments.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why does it matter to what we do? How does it effect you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1