Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My replay doesn't work on Edge, Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.

Well mate, for anybody that's been experiencing those kind of issues, it is certainly unfortunate. Especially considering that it is a monetary cost for the site. That is certainly unfortunate for those that it has been happening to.

Although it is also certainly strange because I run on an Edge browser and the only issues I've experienced recently with the project, is the intermittent hesitations (freezing), and somewhat loss of signal for very brief periods (around 15 or 20 seconds to as much as a minute or little over) while logged onto RLC yesterday and the fact that at the L & M residence, cams #8 & #9 were the ones that were having the issues and had gotten to lagging around 12 to 13 minutes or more behind the actual real time there, while cams #10 & #11 seemed to continue to work good.

But, never noticed any performance issues with anything on the replay during any of that time or since then. Hopefully whatever has been causing the unfortunate performance issues will get straghtened out very soon for thise who have been affected mate.  

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well mate, for anybody that's been experiencing those kind of issues, it is certainly unfortunate. Especially considering that it is a monetary cost for the site. That is certainly unfortunate for those that it has been happening to.

Although it is also certainly strange because I run on an Edge browser and the only issues I've experienced recently with the project, is the intermittent hesitations and somewhat loss of signal for very brief periods while logged onto RLC yesterday and the fact that at the L & M residence, cams #8 & #9 were the ones that were having the issues and had gotten to lagging around 12 to 13 minutes or more behind the actual real time there, while cams #10 & #11 seemed to continue to work good.

But, never noticed any performance issues with anything on the replay diring any of that time or since then. Hopefully whatever has been causing the unfortunate performance issues will get straghtened out very soon for thise who have been affected mate.  

Tried Edge still the same issues. Not a speed issue as have a 150+ 

Hoping Leora becomes a little more adventurous and bates in the living room with Malia in her room. I'm happy it Malia catches her as it's real life stuff. Maybe a bit of a turn on for Leora knowing see could be busted at any time by Malia.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Tried Edge still the same issues. Not a speed issue as have a 150+ 

Very strange mate. Perhaps Inspector Clouseau 🕵️‍ or Inspector Gadget 🧐 or one of The Men In Black 🕴should be contacted and put on the case. 😉

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Very strange mate. Perhaps Inspector Clouseau 🕵️‍ or Inspector Gadget 🧐 or one of The Men In Black 🕴should contacted and put on the case. 😉

My understanding there are quite a few in my boat at the moment.