Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Replay is fucked up , that is for sure. I already asked RLC to look at it and they said maybe it's a browser issue. It is not. I am going to talk to them again.

I’ve tried Firefox and Chrome both replay stuffed 

• Like 2

also can't choose a file to replace my avatar. Asked StnCld316 for help with that too. dammit, what the hell is it these days? Why is the RLC world turned upside down? Nothing works properly, everybody is arguing and I don't even recognize myself. Can't I just look at ass in peace, not in pieces?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I've tried four browsers, shut off all apps, and rebooted. Nothing works. I emailed RLC again about it.

Thanks, please go hard because Leora bates when lm at work and need the replay 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I’ve tried Firefox and Chrome both replay stuffed 

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I've tried four browsers, shut off all apps, and rebooted. Nothing works. I emailed RLC again about it.

I've just tried it while on my phone and it seems to be working fine. Also, watched a few sessions of it on pc with edge earlier today and it seemed to be working fine then also.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've just tried it while on my phone and it seems to be working fine. Also, watched a few sessions of it on pc with edge earlier today and it seemed to be working fine then also.

Ok Nick, I will check again but Replay was buggy for the past two weeks and cam 9 was 13 minutes behind and freezing. I am done with this issue and I will not relent until it's fixed. I have now heard of problems from Aussie and jimbo.

On a different note. Stoney just texted me back and said the avatar issue is being worked on and RLCF is down, in case anyone wants to know. Not that I go there much.

• Like 1

Ok, when l get home from women’s shopping l will check it out. I shouldn’t  complain my wife is pretty close to being a 9 / 10 honey and dresses wonderful sexy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok, when l get home from women’s shopping l will check it out. I shouldn’t  complain my wife is pretty close to being a 9 / 10 honey and dresses wonderful sexy.

Oh good for you old chap. Send nudes!

Jk