Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Ok Nick, I will check again but Replay was buggy for the past two weeks and cam 9 was 13 minutes behind and freezing. I am done with this issue and I will not relent until it's fixed. I have now heard of problems from Aussie and jimbo.

On a different note. Stoney just texted me back and said the avatar issue is being worked on and RLCF is down, in case anyone wants to know. Not that I go there much.

Are you referring to #9 being behind and freezing on replay jugg ?  Because I thought you had posted earlier today about it while referring to the site in real time.

I eventually responded to your post about what I had noticed about something similar to that at the time while observing it on my pc. It was while on the site in real time, and #8 & #9 were having stopping and going issues and seemed to be over 12 or 13 minutes behind, while #10 & #11 seemed to be working fine and keeping up in real time.

Around that time shortly afterwards, is when I watched a session on my pc of replay on multiple cams for a while and it seemed to be working good at the time. And checking it on my phone a little bit ago, it seemed to still be working fine here for me as well.

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora and malia
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora e malia
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Are you referring to #9 being behind and freezing on replay jugg ?  Because I thought you had posted earlier today about it while referring to the site in real time.

I eventually responded to your post about what I had noticed about something similar to that at the time while observing it on my pc. It was while on the site in real time, and #8 & #9 were having stopping and going issues and seemed to be over 12 or 13 minutes behind, while #10 & #11 seemed to be working fine and keeping up in real time.

Around that time shortly afterwards, is when I watched a session on my pc of replay on multiple cams for a while and it seemed to be working good at the time. And checking it on my phone a little bit ago, it seemed to still be working fine here for me as well.

My replay doesn't work on Edge, Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh 2 mila spesi in borsa, scarpe e abiti. Il negozio del reggiseno dopo finalmente un negozio per me lol 

Good morning everyone kiss, hello Australian friend, think it is money well spent, we women spend money on clothes, shoes, and intimate suits to please you and our companions ahaha more

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok, quando torno a casa dallo shopping delle donne lo controllerò. Non dovrei lamentarmi del fatto che mia moglie è abbastanza vicina ad essere un miele 9/10 e si veste meravigliosamente sexy.

If we beautiful women want appear you men you must suffer, in this case your suffering is for your wallet😂🥰

• Haha 1