Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My understanding there are quite a few in my boat at the moment.

Aye, I noticed some others expressing having some issues also mate. Perhaps if someone can get one of the Inspector's or a Man In Black on the case, they will get to the bottom of it. 🤔

OMG, I just remembered Leora's pillow humping. OK I need a cold shower before bed. With my wife being injured and unable to have sex, I'm seem to need more lately 😁

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In the last apartment Leora used to do more ass play during her bating. I wonder why Leora isn't doing that anymore.

Imo, It had seemed that there perhaps was somewhat more, until the addition and arrival of a new tenant. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Aye, I noticed some others expressing having some issues also mate. Perhaps if someone can get one of the Inspector's or a Man In Black on the case, they will get to the bottom of it. 🤔

It's so damn hard to get the RLC support persons to do any investigations on what the issue is. 

Just now, Nicholas said:

Imo, It had seemed that there perhaps was somewhat more, until the addition and arrival of a new tenant. 🙄

I would love to see Leora getting cheeky and bating with the chance of getting busted by Malia.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would love to see Leora getting cheeky and bating with the chance of getting busted by Malia.

It has seemed a few times that perhaps she had gotten pretty brazen about it such as getting started with the door open before taking the time to stop long enough to get up and close the door. This may be the roommates reaction if it happened : 😲  or  🙀

• Like 1

I might need to be corrected here did Leora have a butt plug in the old apartment? I guessing Leora might have left her toys behind with she left the last apartment.

Just now, Nicholas said:

It has seemed a few times that perhaps she had gotten pretty brazen about it such as getting started with the door open before taking the time to stop long enough to get up and close the door.

Would love Leora to be cheeky, if Malia see's her bating it might just turn Malia on enough to bate too. Just a happy thought.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I might need to be corrected here did Leora have a butt plug in the old apartment? I guessing Leora might have left her toys behind with she left the last apartment.

Didn't seem to. Although it seemed there was a small item that was used on some occasions for such, but it didn't seem to actually be one.