Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

6 hours ago, raul399 said:

September, October and November 2019, I was addicted to Leora, at all times I tried to watch, in the office, at home, even on the car screen... hahaha
At that moment Leora sent me a private message and told me to meet her for coffee.. and I didn't think about it and took a plane and in 4 hours I was in Prague.. hahaha...little by little I got rid of Leora's addiction.. and today I can say that I am cured of that addiction.. hahaha

hahaha, good one! Must have been a interesting dream you had. 😁

• Like 1

I'm up for the best husband award.

Taking the wife whom is on crutches which I doing everything for CLOTHES SHOPPING. 

Note to all women. Men hate going female clothes shopping. This is why I'm up for a husband reward.

It's going to be a long day. I'm hoping Leora reads this a gives me a wink when she reads this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm up for the best husband award.

Taking the wife whom is on crutches which I doing everything for CLOTHES SHOPPING. 

Note to all women. Men hate going female clothes shopping. This is why I'm up for a husband reward.

It's going to be a long day. I'm hoping Leora reads this a gives me a wink when she reads this.

😉

...love from Leora...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

Anyone else experiencing issues with cam 9?

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

That was nice except cam 9 still shows 13 minutes ago.

Yeah jugg. #8 & #9 were certainly having issues keeping up at the time, while #10 & #11 seemed to still be in real time.

Oh losing the will to live women’s shopping. Badly need a whiskey and to watch Leora ass! No man loves a woman more than to spend a Saturday women’s shopping!!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The last few days having replay issues. Keep getting the three dots. Not great for Leora’s stats. 

Replay is fucked up , that is for sure. I already asked RLC to look at it and they said maybe it's a browser issue. It is not. I am going to talk to them again.

• Like 2