Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

il y a une heure, Thomazz a dit :

You don't even know her.

Totally true!  Not personnally, but I have watched her for years, and what I see, I do not like.  BUT!  it's not what I think that matters...

One question?  Does anybody know if she has moved on and found her own lover, formed a proper relationship with anyone?

Just now, Le5b0 said:

Totally true!  Not personnally, but I have watched her for years, and what I see, I do not like.  BUT!  it's not what I think that matters...

One question?  Does anybody know if she has moved on and found her own lover, formed a proper relationship with anyone?

Whatever happens no doubt it won't be on cam but then we can always hope lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I think you have a touch of that Coronavirus   Now that is exciting!

This is not called for, I don't think wishing anyone to get a potentially dangerous disease is necessary. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I think you have a touch of that Coronavirus   Now that is exciting!

Lol well not like you boring old farts protecting their little babies, they are grown women you know if you had noticed 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

This is not called for, I don't think wishing anyone to get a potentially dangerous disease is necessary. 

Quite agree but you have give these sad buggers here a bit of leeway they are very protective of their little chicks 😁

On 3/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, jouandomy said:

This is what Kira told me about the other VHTV participants:
"Yes, we were already called to" join "them, we refused😂😂"

Good! I really don't see them joining an orgy. Way too many penises anyways! lol

• Like 2

On 3/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, jouandomy said:

I think that the proposal to "join" them was not entirely honest and perhaps implied a little too much closeness. It is Kira who put quotes to join. Advice yes, contacts no.
At least that's what I think.

That's what popped in my head too with I saw "join"