Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

6 hours ago, refazer said:

I hope Kira is aware and okay, if not tensions in perspective

I would suspect Kira is aware because I don't think Nina would bring DE home knowing it would make Kira upset. However it is clear this only occurs when Kira is away so there is still tension there, but I am sure they will work things out, one day, maybe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scorpioben said:

Wow I was away too long. 33 pages to get through, you guys have been productive lol

Love the new birds!! They are gorgeous!

Agreed I love Nina's hair and glasses 🙂

Both look well and lovely as always ❤️ 

4 Birds in one apartment I see you are a fan of N&K  and thank you for agreeing with me  "

I can't really and don't really want to take part in this discussion, simply because I do not agree with everyone else's negative opinion and unfair assessment of Doe.  So my comments will be brief.

With respect to the time at RLC, remember it takes two to tango, and in this case, three.  No single person was at fault for the roller coaster ride of conflict and arguments back then. People need to realize and accept that all three of them played a part in the emotional upheaval.  I think for everyone to blame Doe for the entire debacle is quite unfair to her.  

I also believe it is quite unfair to immediately assume that her reappearance is going to cause instant strife between N/K.  We should all know by now, thanks to Dom's diligent investigation, that Doe's first appearance at the apartment last month was NOT the cause of the minor spat between N/K that occurred days after.  

It would be nice if everyone would back off on condemning Doe and give the poor girl the benefit of doubt.  But I know it doesn't work that way here.

Am I being naive? I seriously doubt it, since I've been watching N/K/D for a very, very long time, both on and off cam.  Could I be completely wrong in my analysis?  Of course.  And if I am, I'll be happy to admit mea culpa.  But in the meantime, at least I will be patient and see where this all heads before playing judge, jury, and executioner.  Like Taylor Swift says, everyone needs to calm down. 

I for one am quite pleased to see Doe back on cam.  That's all I'll say on that.  😶      

• Like 10

OKAY!  I've calmed down.   So as Sturm says they are all mature adults now, with a lot more emotional stability all round.  Nothing will happen between DE and Nina on camera in this apartment as it would be far too easy for Kira to find out.  Yes!  I am being totally unfair about DE.  I will admit to that.  Though I would find it difficult to say sorry.

To those of you who wish for "excitement" and for something to happen here, then I suspect, and hope, that you may be disappointed.  No one should wish to see them emotionally destroy themselves just to satisfy the lust of the watchers.  Because that is what some of us think would happen.  No one knows what the future holds for them, not even themselves, but for those of us that care about them, we do not wish to see them fall apart.  Especially on camera.

Yes there are some of us on here who are very protective of N&K, and for good reason.  We have watched them grow as individuals and as a couple, ever since they got married.  We have invested a lot of time and emotion in them.  We understand that they are real Human Beings, with their own hopes and fears, ambitions and pleasures and a true and honest Love for each other.  We actually REALLY DO CARE about them.

Everyone likes to see them love and play with each other, the times of sex and the times of tenderness and affection.  The joyous times when they laugh, sing and dance.  The sheer exhilaration that they are alive and happy.  Even though some of you see us as being sad, we even like to see them just quietly sitting together watching TV.  Playing with the cats, cooking in the kitchen and generally just being...

Hows that for Calm?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1